Misc is quiet tonight! Where are the "I'm drunk from the HUKD party" threads!!!!

-

8 Comments

Only 2 people went* and one is banned!

*(excluding mods)

I think most are sensibly opting for bed...just trying to work out how much time I need to Gatwick tomorrow to get home.

John

Or just waking up and wondering who's room/bed they woke up in....

schizoboy;7160517

Or just waking up and wondering who's room/bed they woke up in....

I had the most vivid dream about something like that last night............I must stop eating cheese before bedtime :oops:

their just all having such a great time and to busy to think about posting i hope one of the mods went round and found the cheapist pub to drink in...........

i wish i was! Ended up working til midnight last night after a god awful work conference yesterday and then back at work at 6.45 this morning. Oh god i ache.

ClarityofMind;7160802

i wish i was! Ended up working til midnight last night after a god awful … i wish i was! Ended up working til midnight last night after a god awful work conference yesterday and then back at work at 6.45 this morning. Oh god i ache.

You need a massage. ;-)

deek72;7161588

You need a massage. ;-)

Hell yeah I do!!

Lemme know when you're free :w00t::lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763886
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1213
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214086
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1523

See more discussions