Groups

Miscellaneous Missions In GTA 5

Anyone know what the miscellaneous missions are??

11 Comments

The random events? Secret jumps? Spaceship pieces?

UFO mission!

I like the alien abduction one

Original Poster

ive found all the parts for the spaceship etc, whats the ufo missions. still says ave only found 3 out of 14 for the miscellaneous
    Edited by: "Satdude" 28th Sep 2013

there is a mission that starts when you go onto a certain website on your phone or computer

epsilonprogram.com

Have you done the random things, like when you drive by and someone is fighting/needs a getaway driver?

From the guide uploaded by mike

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2cntuo5.jpg

Original Poster

thanks guys, just want to see this alien/ufo mission

Weird question, but does anyone know of a list of missions that aren't child friendly. Can of worms I know, it being an 18 and all. Just Dont really want Jr splat seeing some tart getting rogered.

...luckily I saw what was coming before she did.....and ran away.

splatsplatsplat

Weird question, but does anyone know of a list of missions that aren't … Weird question, but does anyone know of a list of missions that aren't child friendly. Can of worms I know, it being an 18 and all. Just Dont really want Jr splat seeing some tart getting rogered.

I've been driving around looking for Spaceship parts whilst my daughter watches, don't dare starting a mission in case it's super inappropriate.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927367
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2344
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions