Groups

miserable people

Aren't there some miserable people in the world. I was in the city centre today when a car was pulling out of a side street and turning the wrong way down a one way street. I pointed this out to him and he reacted as if I'd just insulted his mother, and then he still went the wrong way.
    Why bother??

27 Comments

Banned

I know what you mean but just take it on the chin.

Some people don't want or like help.

should have busted his windows

Should have run up behind him and stuck a banana up the exhaust

plenty of miserable gets on here too

bitseylango;7701373

Representing!

Banned

bitseylango;7701373

lots

angelfairee;7701422

Representing!

huh?

Banned

bitseylango;7701373

yes loads ..and most women :whistling:

dog_cop;7702025

yes loads ..and most women :whistling:

dont frequent this place as much these days, so count me outta that equation ;-)

Banned

bitseylango;7702035

dont frequent this place as much these days, so count me outta that … dont frequent this place as much these days, so count me outta that equation ;-)

too busy eating creme eggs aren`t you ?:p

dog_cop;7702077

too busy eating creme eggs aren`t you ?:p

cant talk...........got my mouth full

bitseylango;7702013

huh?

I'm representing the miserable people on HUKD.

Get with it bits

angelfairee;7702094

I'm representing the miserable people on HUKD.Get with it bits

sorry, not with it today, I really am getting to old for this lark! :-D

i am, and i admit it

Banned

angelfairee;7702094

I'm representing the miserable people on HUKD.Get with it bits

you have big boobs so it can't all be bad

[email protected] up his exhaust...that's gotta hurt

bitseylango;7701373

Hello :-D

deek72;7702160

Hello :-D

**** off :x

only kidding :-D x

bitseylango;7702172

**** off :xonly kidding :-D x

:-D

bykergrove;7702151

you have big boobs so it can't all be [email protected] up his … you have big boobs so it can't all be [email protected] up his exhaust...that's gotta hurt

If you're not going to talk to me about something other than my boobs then you're not allowed to talk to me ever!

That applies to everyone.

It's going to be a lonely future.

Banned

angelfairee;7702193

If you're not going to talk to me about something other than my boobs … If you're not going to talk to me about something other than my boobs then you're not allowed to talk to me ever!That applies to everyone....It's going to be a lonely future.

:-( FINE enjoy only speaking to your mum for the rest of your life

Original Poster

Wouldn't giving him one of his 5 a day in his exhaust pipe constitute helping him??

angelfairee;7702193

If you're not going to talk to me about my boobs then you're not allowed … If you're not going to talk to me about my boobs then you're not allowed to talk to me ever!

Just how big are they?:?

You think there are some miserable people here in the UK? France is well worst! I politely asked a taxi driver for directions (and I'm fluent!). You know what the miserable frog did?? Put his window up the arrogant git!!!

gal2792t;7702794

You think there are some miserable people here in the UK? France is well … You think there are some miserable people here in the UK? France is well worst! I politely asked a taxi driver for directions (and I'm fluent!). You know what the miserable frog did?? Put his window up the arrogant git!!!

When I did that he told me to get in and took me back to my hotel for free. You clearly met the wrong French taxi driver

angelfairee;7702817

When I did that he told me to get in and took me back to my hotel for … When I did that he told me to get in and took me back to my hotel for free. You clearly met the wrong French taxi driver

I think it's more likely the other way around for me; the taxi driver met the wrong person. If I was the taxi driver you met I would have given you flowers as well as a free ride :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Whenever I try to speak a foreign language the locals laugh. Not in a nasty way of course (well I don't think so?!). I took my father to prague for his bday and I tried learning a few key words. Whenever I ordered a white coffee the waiters creased up. Unless it lost something in translation

Calming Thunder;7702680

Wouldn't giving him one of his 5 a day in his exhaust pipe constitute … Wouldn't giving him one of his 5 a day in his exhaust pipe constitute helping him??

Its a fine line, it will either help him or the fumes will travel back into the car and kill him, a fun enough game im sure :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764154
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213612
      3. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335655
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?2283

See more discussions