Misleading Burger King advert - Maybe they cant add up!

Just watched that stupid Burger King advert. The bloke 'Brian' gets £3.01 change and then does a runner because he thinks they have given him the wrong change. The advert is for BK King Burger at £2.99. That makes £6 - Why would he have given them £6? or it is BK trying to make us think its cheaper than it is? Or just proving BK staff are as thick as a whale omlette??????
Yes I know - I should have better things to do!

17 Comments

Banned

the deal was on a £1.99 special too not so long ago, they can't have changed it yet.

Its £1.99, he gets the cheeseburger deal, the £2.99 is for the double cheeseburger.

I used to work for Burger King a long time ago. I'm rubbish at adding up but I can spell omelette.

there's a 1.99 and a 2.99 deal.

scabbers;5111331

I used to work for Burger King a long time ago. I'm rubbish at adding up … I used to work for Burger King a long time ago. I'm rubbish at adding up but I can spell omelette.

HA :thumbsup:

scabbers;5111331

I used to work for Burger King a long time ago. I'm rubbish at adding up … I used to work for Burger King a long time ago. I'm rubbish at adding up but I can spell omelette.

lmao that made me laff, totally random

Misleading Burger King advert - Maybe i cant add up! ???lol

Aran10;5111351

lmao that made me laff, totally random

not random? relates to OP.

ClarityofMind;5111371

not random? relates to OP.

yh but what was the need to say that, thats why its random

Original Poster

sorry - I can actually spell Omelette - just wasn't being as observant with my spelling as I was with the advert

do you see him giving a fiver? if not could be 3 £2 coins
(thats beside other explanations)

could be thinking too much into it hahaha:thumbsup: :whistling:

Yeah mate, what happened was that you didn't watch the advert very closely. :lol:

brilly;5111724

do you see him giving a fiver? if not could be 3 £2 coins (thats beside … do you see him giving a fiver? if not could be 3 £2 coins (thats beside other explanations)

lololololololol why if it was 1.99 or 2.99 lololololol

csamual;5112189

+1 :?

Original Poster

You wouldnt give £6 to pay for a £1.99 or £2.99 purchase - it doesnt make sense!

csamual;5112189

ah you spotted my deliberate mistake! :oops:

perhaps he was passing forgeries!
*digs a deeper hole*
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763832
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523399
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356129
    4. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…99

See more discussions