Found 27th Jun 2007
Just had a random thought. If you were to buy something from Amazon/HMV using gift vouchers what would happen? Anybody got any ideas?

10 Comments

my thought: id say you would get wat you order, its just like paying with cash aint it?

Original Poster

mug51

my thought: id say you would get wat you order

That's what I was thinking:evil:

Either that or they would have to issue a new gift code. Might have to try it next time either have a 'bargain' to see what happens:whistling:

Shengis

Either that or they would have to issue a new gift code.

Which probably mines a longer expiry!

Original Poster

Iom-RF

Which probably mines a longer expiry!

No loss punt then. Got to be worth a try eh? Just need a good misprice to test it on now:p

Shengis

No loss punt then. Got to be worth a try eh? Just need a good misprice to … No loss punt then. Got to be worth a try eh? Just need a good misprice to test it on now:p

Well that won't be long!, Haven't had a amazon or HMV misprice for a good couple of weeks yet, It'll be soon!

Original Poster

Do you get quidco on HMV vouchers? Double bubble if you do:w00t:

lol when i replied on this thread i didnt know what you meant, i thought i had read the word misprice somewhere but cudnt find it in ur post lol, only to find it was in the title

Original Poster

mug51

lol when i replied on this thread i didnt know what you meant, i thought … lol when i replied on this thread i didnt know what you meant, i thought i had read the word misprice somewhere but cudnt find it in ur post lol, only to find it was in the title

Yeah I noticed how unclear the original post was but i'm lazy:roll:

can you use giftcards for hmv online? i was under the impression you couldn't n i have £35 of the things. Would be great if i could use them on the online deals they r better then instore

Original Poster

pawsntails

can you use giftcards for hmv online? i was under the impression you … can you use giftcards for hmv online? i was under the impression you couldn't n i have £35 of the things. Would be great if i could use them on the online deals they r better then instore

Not the shop ones I don't think. These are special e-certificates or something.

Purchase E-Gift CertificatesHMV.co.uk e-gift certificates - the perfect … Purchase E-Gift CertificatesHMV.co.uk e-gift certificates - the perfect gift solution for your friends and family!Please note these are not HMV Store vouchers and for use at HMV.co.uk only.To purchase an e-gift certificate just follow these steps.Select the amount of the e-gift certificate you want to send and the occasion. Remember that all e-gift certificates from [url]www.hmv.co.uk[/url] are in UK pounds. Enter the date that you would like your e-gift certificate to be sent. Fill in the recipient's first and last name and their email address. Enter a personalised message. Click Continue to proceed. You will receive a confirmation email of your e-gift certificate purchase within 24 hours. Your e-gift certificate will then be sent to the recipient on the specified 'Send On' date. If you select today's date as your 'Send On' date, your e-gift certificate will be sent within 24 hours.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions