Groups

Miss jailed for schoolgirl sex

A PUBLIC school trumpet teacher wept today as she was jailed for having a lesbian fling with a 15-year-old girl.

56 Comments

Oh damn, that's terrible...there was a 12 year old at my school that slept with our drama teacher...and before anyone says anything...it wasn't me...I didn't start quite that young. :giggle:

Banned

Male teacher with young female student - :x

Female teacher with young male student - :giggle::prop:

Female teacher with female student - :cry:

nikkib123;6351274

How old are you OP???

Probably 55 and lives with his Mother:roll:

"London's Southwark Crown Court heard the five-month affair included an overnight stay at her home and a romantic weekend in Paris."

No girl has ever paid for a romantic weekend in Paris for me. :cry:.....maybe I'm not as good as a 15 year old girl. :lol:

Original Poster

nikkib123;6351274

How old are you OP???

29 and live with my wife to be (getting married next month)

Original Poster

"When officers raided the teacher's housing estate maisonette in Greenwich, South East London, they arrested the 26-year-old and seized various sex toys including vibrators and "fluffy handcuffs""

omg not fluffy handcuffs

Banned

akme;6351299

"When officers raided the teacher's housing estate maisonette in … "When officers raided the teacher's housing estate maisonette in Greenwich, South East London, they arrested the 26-year-old and seized various sex toys including vibrators and "fluffy handcuffs"" omg not fluffy handcuffs

http://www.rockiescast.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/head-explode1.jpg

Seems like a waste to me, what do the other fellas reckon?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/21/article-0-0685B5D7000005DC-707_468x577.jpg

Original Poster

i would

facebook.com/peo…612

dont think she will accept my friends request

Banned

kyalion;6351361

Seems like a waste to me, what do the other fellas reckon?

I would defo :thumbsup:

best ask the girls

I wouldn't...but if she was my teacher at that age, I would of probably made a move, as there's something sexy about hooking up with a half decent looking teacher, that makes them look so much more attractive. lol

............ she's in prison for blowing someone else's trumpet? :w00t:

snowtiger;6351468

............ she's in prison for blowing someone else's trumpet? :w00t:

girls dont have trumpets they have conches

Serious consequences for carpet crunching.....

dear me what is the world coming to lol

StevenA2000_uk;6351484

Serious consequences for carpet crunching.....

I should of known you'd post in a thread like this. :lol:

jellybaby22;6351719

can this place sink any lower.....:roll:

Why are you blaming this place...wasn't it The Sun that published this story? :whistling:

jellybaby22;6351719

Nope....nothin wrong with the post mind you.....its just another useless news snippet.....and cannon fodder for the HUKD Misc'ers! :-D

realfriendlyman;6351767

I should of known you'd post in a thread like this. :lol:

not chuffin sure wot you're implying by that....but as long as its good..:lol:

Original Poster

I got to see up a teachers skirt once...it wasnt a nice

jellybaby22;6351779

yes and /i suppose it was merely posted here so we could all be shocked … yes and /i suppose it was merely posted here so we could all be shocked at how terrible it is...not so the same old faces can roll out the same oldinnuendos and jokes....:roll:

TBH, I don't think it's quite that bad...I knew exactly what I was doing at 15 and it's not like the teacher forced her, as obviously the student was fully willing to participate.

Obviously the teacher should of known better to hook up with a student, as we expect teachers to have a certain responsibility to younger individuals but they're people too and anyone can make a mistake and it looks like she's going to have to accept the consequences.

Anyway, now the subject seems to be changing into something a bit more thought provoking, so it should all be good now.

StevenA2000_uk;6351821

not chuffin sure wot you're implying by that....but as long as its … not chuffin sure wot you're implying by that....but as long as its good..:lol:

I think you'd be happy with it.

jellybaby22;6351719

JB we're only warming up. :-D

FilthAndFurry;6351282

Male teacher with young female student - :xFemale teacher with young male … Male teacher with young female student - :xFemale teacher with young male student - :giggle::prop:Female teacher with female student - :cry:

and Male teacher with young male student?

Banned

SOSAGES;6352075

and Male teacher with young male student?

:friends:

ahh that is nice.

jellybaby22;6352151

ha...I should have known you would be in this thread.....:p

Are you copying what I said to Steve earlier? :w00t:

jellybaby22;6352203

no.....because you should never have written that to steve,........ I … no.....because you should never have written that to steve,........ I would have been disappointed if he hadnt been in this thread.....its his job......:p

:w00t:

To quote southpark

"Niceeeeeee"

How come the ladies never get labelled as 'Paedophiles'?

Well if you want to know what i think :thinking: its darn right disgusting and should be totally acceptable as long as its not my daughter :whistling:

Banned

Chidda;6352692

To quote southpark"Niceeeeeee"

Niceeeee

any video evidence?

I don't see the problem, as lesbian sex isn't real sex.

i think opinions would be alot different if it had been a male teacher with a 15 yr old student
    in my opinion a teacher is in a trusted position and should never cross that line

Banned

edjaned;6353821

i think opinions would be alot different if it had been a male teacher … i think opinions would be alot different if it had been a male teacher with a 15 yr old studentin my opinion a teacher is in a trusted position and should never cross that line

That's disgusting - don't bring that filth into this thread:whistling:

FilthAndFurry;6353843

That's disgusting - don't bring that filth into this thread:whistling:

so u think sex with a minor who is still a child is ok?
    or maybe u r still a minor yourself?

Banned

edjaned;6354360

so u think sex with a minor who is still a child is ok?or maybe u r still … so u think sex with a minor who is still a child is ok?or maybe u r still a minor yourself?

No, I'm clearly satirising the portrayal of cases like this in the patriarchally dominated media.

Thought that was fairly obvious.

At my school over the period of about 6 years we had a male music teacher dating a student (teacher 'moved on'), an RE male teacher sleeping with students (teacher sacked, he was a total idiot, he once marked one of my essays and put 'A+, I love you, I love you, I love you, I want to have your babies' which was apparantly a joke - urmm, creepy! Wouldn't go there EVER), and the married deputy head sleeping with and getting a student pregnant (somehow stayed on, but a few years later also got another teacher - not his wife - pregnant and finally 'moved on'). And those are the ones we knew about, I bet more went on - it was all hush hush 'we've got to preserve the reputation of this school' blah blah blah. It was an all girls boarding school so I think that didn't help - girls with raging hormones stuck in this school with minimal, if any, contact with boys.
    It makes no difference whether it is a public or state school in my opinion, it is abuse of power but when the students are 17/18 then I don't see it as quite so bad as 16 and under.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941357
      2. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{22
      3. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.710
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32454

See more discussions