Groups

MISS SELFRIDGE. NEW MENS FRAGRANCE. DON'T LOOK IF EATING

Apologies if you are eating. This really might put you off!

dailymail.co.uk/tvs…tml

(Can someone show me how to shorten these things)

7 Comments

Banned

yes heard about this weeks ago, the link looks long cause its in 1st post and doesnt show as a clickable on, same link but in 2nd post shows as this
    dailymail.co.uk/tvs…tml

mens fragrance...miss selfridge ? have the marketers missed a trick on point of sale here?

Meat and greet: The real Piers, with paunch and extra chin, posed up with … Meat and greet: The real Piers, with paunch and extra chin, posed up with a poster featuring his face on the body of a male model at London's Selfridges today

Original Poster

I prefer to look at something like this, than the usual Celebideee perfume launches.

to shorten the link go via [url]www.tinyurl.com[/url] or [url]www.bit[/url] (dot)ly (i think)

or in a post (not in the OP) you can make a text ]clickable

just type a word, highlight then press the globe symbol http://hotukdeals.com/forums/images/editor/createlink.gif

Banned

faevilangel;5495380

to shorten the link go via [url]www.tinyurl.com[/url] or … to shorten the link go via [url]www.tinyurl.com[/url] or [url]www.bit[/url] (dot)ly (i think)or in a post (not in the OP) you can make a text ]clickablejust type a word, highlight then press the globe symbol

or just copy and paste into post, other then opening post- lol

when you press the globe picture and insert the link and press ok, in your message box a part of the link is highlighted in blue, delete this part and type what you want
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions