missed a signed for delievery today with royal mail?

Found 27th Jun 2013
will they try again tomorrow naturally or will i have to collect it now?
Community Updates
15 Comments
What does your card say?
You should be able to rearrange re-delivery online, or else collect, they probably won't call back although mine sometimes do.
You can arrange a re-delivery online or have it delivered to your nearest post office

I think they usually try and deliver again though
Edited by: "DestinyCalls815" 27th Jun 2013
you either have to get it or rearrange delivery. royal mail only try to deliver parcels once.
Your sorting office should be open late at least one day of the week.

Just collect it, rather than them having to carry it around again, only to find you're out.. again.
You expecting something ?
You can collect it tomorrow at the earliest, not today.
http://magic-spells-and-potions.com/images/the_fortune_teller.gif

The van will crash and injure the driver
Edited by: "goldmax" 27th Jun 2013
spraint

You can collect it tomorrow at the earliest, not today.

(Removed the wrong bit, this could be true where you live)

The card tells you when you can collect, round here its usually 5 hours notice.
Edited by: "JmeH" 27th Jun 2013
You can collect yourself, have it redelivered to your address( can be booked for redelivery online ) or another in your area , or for a charge, to a local post office.
Mum2ConnornCerys

You can collect yourself, have it redelivered to your address( can be … You can collect yourself, have it redelivered to your address( can be booked for redelivery online ) or another in your area , or for a charge, to a local post office.

I think signed for items cannot have their destination address changed.
Should say on the P739, what the arrangements are.
Adam PDM

missed a signed for delievery today with royal mail? will they try again … missed a signed for delievery today with royal mail? will they try again tomorrow naturally or will i have to collect it now?

To save waiting in or collecting it you could just download the book for your Kindle

amazon.co.uk/The…ing
I bet you are glad to have all these differing opinions, so much easier than reading the instructions on the card.

To be able to give accurate advice we need to know what is in the parcel and why you weren't in to collect it.
The simple thing to do is just go and collect it, you go in your own time and won't miss not being in, they do have limits how long they keep items for.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants