Missed All The Fun Again Last Night

VB1 on his holiday's again i see ............. lol

Plenty of locks from the hamster !!

Have a good day all.

22 Comments

morning, was asleep last night so missed out too clifs anyone?

lol

You snooze, you lose!

numptyj;8758441

morning, was asleep last night so missed out too clifs anyone?lol

+1, read through it this morning was funny

ilovepink;8758459

+1, read through it this morning was funny

:giggle: me too!

I still don't get it all.

the thread that was locked (if i'm thinking of the same one) has had A LOT of posts removed by the mods!

Banned

VB1 on his holiday's again i see ............. lolPlenty of locks from … VB1 on his holiday's again i see ............. lolPlenty of locks from the hamster !!

Reported, Spammed, MSN'd, text'd and PM'd :-D

I have no idea what said person whom I'm not allowed to speak about did, but it was a source of amusement for about 1/2 second.

Only know of one lock (which wasn't a surprise), though I am surprised it was allowed to go as it had. But thats HUKDs for ya. :w00t:

angelfairee;8758455

You snooze, you lose!

But I don't want to lose :-(

Supermod

Haha.

usual fun and games

Was it a certain thread made by a certain person who had a certain type of dog as their avatar (without the stylish yellow sunglasses) and the thread turned out to be a h4te campaign against said dog lover? lol

numptyj;8758589

Was it a certain thread made by a certain person who had a certain type … Was it a certain thread made by a certain person who had a certain type of dog as their avatar (without the stylish yellow sunglasses) and the thread turned out to be a h4te campaign against said dog lover? lol

said dog owner had amnesia about all the nasty posts they'd written about people. :roll:

Original Poster

numptyj;8758589

Was it a certain thread made by a certain person who had a certain type … Was it a certain thread made by a certain person who had a certain type of dog as their avatar (without the stylish yellow sunglasses) and the thread turned out to be a h4te campaign against said dog lover? lol

I thought Bernadette looked lovely and cute ....... i seriously laughed every time i saw it on a thread ...... looked hilarious ..... :-D

thin ice this thread

Mod & Ed

smithyp1;8758612

I thought Bernadette looked lovely and cute ....... i seriously laughed … I thought Bernadette looked lovely and cute ....... i seriously laughed every time i saw it on a thread ...... looked hilarious ..... :-D

True, though reminded me a little of Timmy Mallett:?

smithyp1;8758638

http://www.rainbowsafety.co.uk/Images/Dynamic/Product/Zoom/1611_633677206462493750.jpg

:w00t:

lool

wishihadadonkey;8758649

True, though reminded me a little of Timmy Mallett:?

:giggle:

It was pretty funny !!

Banned

I missed all the fun and I was on here late.

Someone should start taking screenshots of threads like that and set up a dedicated website to house them.

I did see one of the "dimmer" members on here denying irrefutable facts about what they've posted in the past. That in itself was surely a deliberate attempt to incite a negative response...

Original Poster

master_chief;8758819

I missed all the fun and I was on here late.Someone should start taking … I missed all the fun and I was on here late.Someone should start taking screenshots of threads like that and set up a dedicated website to house them.I did see one of the "dimmer" members on here denying irrefutable facts about what they've posted in the past. That in itself was surely a deliberate attempt to incite a negative response...

just the usual ....

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8760261

I was awake for it all and didn't see any of it, I stay out the crappy … I was awake for it all and didn't see any of it, I stay out the crappy threads though.

what you doing in here then ........... :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213597
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764000
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133

See more discussions