missed call from 01315231504 (Edinburgh)

Found 11th Jun 2015
Can't find any information online. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskEdinburgh
13 Comments
asking here wont help
Googled it but won't let me add link to here. Says just someone who's bought database trying to sell you something or saying they are charity.
cru

asking here wont help

Thanks for your most valuable input.

This has to be post of the year. In fact, CRU FOR VIP!!!

(sarcasm over)

If you're not going to be helpful, then go somewhere else. HUKD obviously isn't the place for you.
ashopaholic123

Googled it but won't let me add link to here. Says just someone who's … Googled it but won't let me add link to here. Says just someone who's bought database trying to sell you something or saying they are charity.

Thank you for your help. I googled it too but didn't find that information. I think I'll just ignore it.

Thanks again.
Download the app true caller. This app tells me everyone who's calling.
its the E-crimes unit
just tell them to take u off their calling list. I have so many spam calls.
itsdavidjones1984

Download the app true caller. This app tells me everyone who's calling.

fai181171

just tell them to take u off their calling list. I have so many spam … just tell them to take u off their calling list. I have so many spam calls.

Thanks.
>Top answer<
Why not ring it and say "who are you" if you are concerned, ignore if your not.
Ellie Phant

>Top answer

Or better yet. Ring them and tell them they're eligible to claim back some PPI. X)
Maybe someone got a wrong number. It happens.
ring it back !
Download phone warrior, its an app which allows you to block known spam calls. It allows all your contact numbers but if an unknown number calls you and that same number has been identified as a cold caller by another user it identifies it as such and gives you the option to block.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants