EXPIRED

Missed great deals today !!

I was at work today folks and you missed out on a smashing deal, i was itchin to get on the comp but by the time dinner came they were sold out :-( sorry!
the other offer (which is still on) is the Acer Aspire 9301AWSMi 17" Laptop at tesco direct but many of you might get it cheaper.

the best deal today was: Sorry dont even phone lol its out of stock already !!!

Servis M6512W 1200rpm white washing machine

£199.97 down to £99.97

i88.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

When a deal like this comes on again ill try get it up as soon as possible!

8 Comments

i got this machine delivered today from argos!!

how much?

please dont tell me less than i paid :-(

Original Poster

price now up there lou ^^^^

Was posted in the morning :-

]http//ww…682

Went OOS ...

Original Poster

ah phew you all got it then, im let off :w00t: :w00t:

There was only 100 but there is 500 of the laptops :thumbsup:

noooooo

i ordered mine last week so cant be helped

i got a 1400 rpm but paid £185 with delivery :-(

loupomm

nooooooi ordered mine last week so cant be helpedi got a 1400 rpm but … nooooooi ordered mine last week so cant be helpedi got a 1400 rpm but paid £185 with delivery :-(

That extra 200rpm makes a significant difference so don't feel too bad. Faster spin means better wash and more importantly a better rinse and dry.

I have a 1600 and the clothes sometimes come out like I've only sprayed them lightly with a water sprayer.

Artemis

That extra 200rpm makes a significant difference so don't feel too bad. … That extra 200rpm makes a significant difference so don't feel too bad. Faster spin means better wash and more importantly a better rinse and dry.I have a 1600 and the clothes sometimes come out like I've only sprayed them lightly with a water sprayer.

yeah i guess so :thumbsup:

still heart breaking tho when this happens lol

its very quiet, im impressed :-D

very good deal very impressed im aregular at tescos too didnt c this one though couldnt afford it anyway but well done bargin
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846071
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214080
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2343
    4. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1111

See more discussions