EXPIRED

Missed the Chromecast sales

Would like to buy one of these as a Christmas present, but stupidly I've missed all the £18/£20 black friday deals.

They now seem to be £30 everywhere, and Amazon only has them from 3rd party sellers and none from Amazon itself.

Is there anywhere selling them for £20ish still?

Thanks

7 Comments

Try this - when I got mine they had a better selection, but for £20 you can get the Chromecast and a season of Suits...whatever that is

chromecast.wuaki.tv/uk/…AFw

Oops just re-read your post and saw that you wanted it as a Christmas present, sorry I think mine took a couple of weeks to arrive - not sure if there's an expedited delivery option or not?

Original Poster

IndianaBlues

Oops just re-read your post and saw that you wanted it as a Christmas … Oops just re-read your post and saw that you wanted it as a Christmas present, sorry I think mine took a couple of weeks to arrive - not sure if there's an expedited delivery option or not?

Yeah forgot to mention I'd seen this deal, but had heard in the past they can take a while to show up and I need it for Christmas. I'll check for an expedited option.

Banned

IndianaBlues

Try this - when I got mine they had a better selection, but for £20 you … Try this - when I got mine they had a better selection, but for £20 you can get the Chromecast and a season of Suits...whatever that is :)https://chromecast.wuaki.tv/uk/checkout/index.html?wktv_code=1576&gclid=CLmEh--fycICFe3MtAodSF4AFw

Suits is amazing!!

Wuaki deal is amazing used it twice and got my chromecast within 2 weeks. Cannot fault them

lee20010

Suits is amazing!!

I have a backlog of things to watch, currently on the first season of Game of Thrones, which is incidentally what I opted for with my Chromecast from Wuaki. I still have Boardwalk Empire, Hannibal, Arrow, Sopranos and Dexter to get through as a minimum (they're just the ones off the top of my head)... Perhaps I'll make it to Suits within a couple of decades!

I went for the Wuaki + Suits option last week and the Chromecast arrived three days after ordering. Might be worth taking a punt...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. No Vega deals around - pre-order for Vega 56?11
    2. Nintendo Switch Game Cases34
    3. E-liquid55
    4. Mountain bike £200-£30022

See more discussions