Groups
    EXPIRED

Missed the first 20 minutes, but there's a really quirky film (After Hours) on ITV worth a watch.

Haven't seen it in years, but it's pretty funny.

7 Comments

mod

Yup. Decent film. Is there no ITV +1?

Original Poster

andywedge;4642980

Yup. Decent film. Is there no ITV +1?

I don't seem to have it on Freeview, unless I'm missing something!

It probably is one of those movies you need to see from the begining too.

Trickyjabs;4643020

I don't seem to have it on Freeview, unless I'm missing something! :)It … I don't seem to have it on Freeview, unless I'm missing something! :)It probably is one of those movies you need to see from the begining too.

you should do..... try running a scan on your freeview for channels and it should come up

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4643038

you should do..... try running a scan on your freeview for channels and … you should do..... try running a scan on your freeview for channels and it should come up

I seem to have ITV2+1 and that's it, I'll try a re-scan and see if anytihng else turns up.

What's it about?

Trickyjabs;4643070

I seem to have ITV2+1 and that's it, I'll try a re-scan and see if … I seem to have ITV2+1 and that's it, I'll try a re-scan and see if anytihng else turns up.

you might be right.... there is an itv2+1.... was sure there's an itv+1 but may be wrong.... sorry if i am

Original Poster

Abvance;4643095

What's it about?

Imagine all the wiredest things that would normally happen to you in a lifetime, happening in one night!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      2. Apples new update610
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335

See more discussions