Groups
    EXPIRED

Missed you Guys.

Hi Guys n Gals,just back from my Hollybobs.2 weeks without a visit to HUKD,had to resort to drinking through the day as well as at night.Hope i haven't missed any great deals as i am always gutted when i do.I've definately missed all the great banter that goes on here though,and will be trawling through the threads for a few days to catch up.
    Just seen the temp of the Asda/pepsi thread, WOW,how hot did that get.:thumbsup:

3 Comments

Hey bazr! Well I think the big one you probably missed is the £1 Dixons tv thread There's somewhere over a thousand replies on it though so don't go there unless you have the time!

Admin

Hey bazr! Well I think the big one you probably missed is the £1 Dixons … Hey bazr! Well I think the big one you probably missed is the £1 Dixons tv thread There's somewhere over a thousand replies on it though so don't go there unless you have the time!

you missed the thread but not the product, none of us ended up receiving the TV boooooo

Banned

bazr

Hi Guys n Gals,just back from my Hollybobs.2 weeks without a visit to … Hi Guys n Gals,just back from my Hollybobs.2 weeks without a visit to HUKD,had to resort to drinking through the day as well as at night.Hope i haven't missed any great deals as i am always gutted when i do.I've definately missed all the great banter that goes on here though,and will be trawling through the threads for a few days to catch up. Just seen the temp of the Asda/pepsi thread, WOW,how hot did that get.:thumbsup:

Never 4get - reality is an illusion, created by a deficiency of alcohol.:thinking: or skunk.:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Get an annual MOT reminder44
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767405
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7221362
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047166

See more discussions