EXPIRED

Missguided.co.uk Cancellation

I've tried to cancel an order at missguided.co.uk so that I could re-order because I forgot about TopCashBack + wanted to change the colour of one of the items. I realised this straight away and have been trying to correct this all day so that I could still get the items delivered tomorrow as they;re for a birthday present.

Anyway to cut a long story short after numerous unanswered emails the status of my order has been changed to "Closed" but I have no idea what this means, has my order been shipped? Has it been cancelled?

The money in my bank is still pending to them so that doesn't really help.

Anyone had similar issues?

7 Comments

I cant be sure as I havent ordered from this site before but I've done a bit of googling and it seems like Closed, means the item is not being sent. As I said I can not be sure, but it seems that way to me.

Original Poster

br1xham2

I cant be sure as I havent ordered from this site before but I've done a … I cant be sure as I havent ordered from this site before but I've done a bit of googling and it seems like Closed, means the item is not being sent. As I said I can not be sure, but it seems that way to me.

Thanks for the reply, where did you find this? I can't see anything when I look.

if you google "Missguided order closed" It comes up with some forums where people are talking about their orders being closed and receiving a refund for various reasons.

order it again, if they both come send one back..simples

Banned

srp111

order it again, if they both come send one back..simples

good advice sir!

I guess you got misguided

Original Poster

Got an email this morning replying to my email to customer service saying it had been cancelled.

If you do a bit of research on returns then you'll see why I didn't want to purchase 2 lots. They are renowned for poor customer service and returns.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy11
    2. Iptv78
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1018
    4. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.33

See more discussions