Missing Chinese Mobile Phone Listing

Found 13th May
There was a Chinese mobile phone posted on here about a month ago, a Blackview A20. I ordered it but have't heard back from the seller and can't find the confirmation email etc. and can't remember the seller. Now I can't even find the posting. Did anyone else, see it or buy one?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I googled 'Blackview A20 hotukdeals'
A post came up from the nl hukd site nl.pepper.com/aan…817
AliExpress
Could that be it?
How did you pay ? Can you not trace it back from there?
If you had a confirmation email you will still have it on your server, who was the seller? Search the seller on your emails. Failing that log on to their site and order another one, then when it comes to pay - you aren't actually going to complete the purchase - do the 'forgotten password' routine, they will email you a link (usually). From this you can search your emails and find your confirmation email - they may jabs sent the confirmation from a different company name - hence you are searching for the wrong name.
Edited by: "mrty" 13th May
jco831 h, 49 m ago

I googled 'Blackview A20 hotukdeals'A post came up from the nl hukd site …I googled 'Blackview A20 hotukdeals'A post came up from the nl hukd site https://nl.pepper.com/aanbiedingen/blackview-a20-budget-smartphone-65817AliExpressCould that be it?

Yes that looks like it, strange its not on the UK site.

I paid via paypal and have the confirmation email but it doesn't give the actual seller, just an email address.

I was sure it was one of these Chinese sellers like Gearbest or something.
mudddy5 h, 37 m ago

Yes that looks like it, strange its not on the UK site.I paid via paypal …Yes that looks like it, strange its not on the UK site.I paid via paypal and have the confirmation email but it doesn't give the actual seller, just an email address. I was sure it was one of these Chinese sellers like Gearbest or something.

You checked details of sale on PayPal? Lots of info there.
mudddy6 h, 58 m ago

Yes that looks like it, strange its not on the UK site.I paid via paypal …Yes that looks like it, strange its not on the UK site.I paid via paypal and have the confirmation email but it doesn't give the actual seller, just an email address. I was sure it was one of these Chinese sellers like Gearbest or something.

Must have been removed for good reason. @hotukdeals_team
The link to it was here hotukdeals.com/dea…580

The link worked around a week ago, so has been removed more recently than that.

I asked my seller what was going on and they said it was a supply issue as its a new phone and all sellers and buyers are waiting... (not sure if true)

Edit: Apparently has been shipped today (17/05)
Edited by: "dalfy" 17th May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants