Groups

MISSING DEAL

About an hour ago I posted a deal for wii fit from tesco direct - and it would appear that my post has disappeared! Can anyone shed any light on how this might have happened? Thanks in advance

8 Comments

someone expired it as they found that it was out of stock, others tho said its fine so what u need to do is click on thehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif button and ask a mod to unexpire

hukd.garyrip.com/pm/…706

u can use that to contact a mod thru pm...rayman is online atm so drop him a pm

supermod

Unexpired now, thanks.

kungpo if you click the button near top right of the main HUKD pages, you'll see a display options banner appear & you can select & you can toggle between views from there. You must have excluded expired so that's why you couldn't see your post before :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Many thanks to you all for your prompt replies!

no worries

Banned

Really useful. So much to learn.

sigma;4442635

kungpo if you click the button near top right of the main HUKD pages, you'll see a display options banner appear & you can select & you can toggle between views from there. You must have excluded expired so that's why you couldn't see your post before :thumbsup:[/B]

Sigma - always very nice and helpful mod :thumbsup:

This crops up time and again.
    Q 'Where is my post?'
    A' Expired - you must have excluded expired'.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, no doubt. The default for lots of members, including me is to have the expired excluded. I have to click to include.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions