Groups

Missing Dog (Northampton area ?? )

This is not my dog but I am trying to Help, details below ...

Maggie had been seen in Hunsbury Northants from the 2nd June to the 6th June then in neighbouring villages of Wooton, Hardingstone 2 weeks later and possibly the Brackmills industrial estate.

There have been no sightings or phone calls in the last 4 weeks. It's possible she has been taken in by someone.

Maggie is spayed, chipped and timid. She is a medium (on the small side) black Lab X. With a white streak on her chest, a little bit of white on her chin and about 10 white hairs on the tip of her tail. She has a full tail and is smooth coated.

There is a reward for her safe return. We miss her dreadfully.
    Any information please contact us

PM me with any info please.

19 Comments

Original Poster

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff359/hukd1/Pic013.jpg

Maggie is still missing, we do think someone has her. I keep ringing the council and there have been no RTA's answering Maggie's description. No luck at kennels or sanctuaries either.

She is chipped, I just hope whoever has her takes her to the vet soon for worming or flea treatment.......then we have to hope the vet does a chip scan.

We miss her so much, the place is so quiet - and Sally her sister has changed completely.....
    Edited by: "rangermastiffs" 3rd Oct 2010

Banned

you will be told to remove the phone number (inb4 mod)

Banned

people like me will prank that number all night you know.

people like me will prank that number all night you know.

Only mentally ill sick people...

Banned

Good luck with finding your friends dog.

Banned

Mallinersha

Only mentally ill sick people...

I did lol, but seriously, you think people are mentally ill and sick for pranking someone whos DOG is missing?

Maybe it was that McCann woman I could understand your view, but overreaction much?

Don't cry too much cry baby. waaaa

rangermastiffs

Maggie is still missing, we do think someone has her. I keep ringing the … Maggie is still missing, we do think someone has her. I keep ringing the council and there have been no RTA's answering Maggie's description. No luck at kennels or sanctuaries either.She is chipped, I just hope whoever has her takes her to the vet soon for worming or flea treatment.......then we have to hope the vet does a chip scan.We miss her so much, the place is so quiet - and Sally her sister has changed completely.....

Awww, what a beautiful dog, i so hope she is safe and well and she is being well cared for , and hope you find her soon and have her back home were she belongs , ......good luck and thoughts are with you / your friend

shopstilldrops

Awww, what a beautiful dog, i so hope she is safe and well and she is … Awww, what a beautiful dog, i so hope she is safe and well and she is being well cared for , and hope you find her soon and have her back home were she belongs , ......good luck and thoughts are with you / your friend

This ^

I hope she is found, safe and sound.

Banned

How old is she?

I swear when I get a dog it'll have a GPS tracker collar on it.

And I hope this dog is found, it's a beautiful dog.

Put up posters with a £100 reward and I'm sure it'll be found.

Banned

vibeone

Don't cry too much cry baby. waaaa

I think they are tears of laughter tbh!

Any news?

Original Poster

chesso

Any news?

Thanks for interest chesso.

I have not heard any update, so no
    I have suggested to her about the posters and I will cover the £100 reward myself for a safe return.
    If I hear anything I will certainly update ..... thanks.

My family are dotted all around those areas so ive told them to keep a look out xx

Rangermastiffs I can only thank you so much for posting this for me, and directing me to this forum

Maggie is 7 years old.

In answer to the 'pranking' calls......we have had a few actually. (I know that Vibeone was havin' a laff(_;)) But when it does happen it's so very distressing. We have stated we have a reward for her safe return, although we didn't mention a figure.

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes

Regards Lilly

I appreciate your family keeping a lookout Loobie, and anyone else able to.

Original Poster

Only to happy to help Lilly and let's hope someone can shed some light for you

good luck finding Maggie.

have you tried dog lost

steviesslave

have you tried dog lost

Yup.

They have done that, now they are trying to find it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions