Groups

Missing Dogs !!!

I am posting this to try and help someone find their stolen dogs ...

Can you help !!!

On the 4th of March 2010 a 6 month old Olde tyme Bulldog bitch was stolen from a Doncaster, North Lincolnshire home then on the 2nd April 2010 a 2 year old male was stolen it happened at 4.30 -5.00pm on both occasions.These are much loved and very missed please if anyone has seen them please help 2 bring them home.

Any info please contact :- [email protected]hotmail.com

pics in post 2 .....

thanks.

9 Comments

Original Poster

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff359/hukd1/Bulldog1.jpg

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff359/hukd1/Bulldog2-1.jpg

I hope that they are found safe and sound.

Rangermastiff - might it be an idea to add 'Stolen or lost in Doncaster' to the title to attract the local Doncaster people?

I have a bulldog and someone tried to take her from my garden once they are very thought after for breeding rings because there pups cost so much.

Have you or your freind tried this website bulldogrescue.co.uk/mis…htm

hope they are found.

Original Poster

chesso;8541246

I hope that they are found safe and sound. Rangermastiff - might it be an … I hope that they are found safe and sound. Rangermastiff - might it be an idea to add 'Stolen or lost in Doncaster' to the title to attract the local Doncaster people?

Had crossed my mind BUT chances are they are more chance of them being passed on else where in the country and not in the local area......

rangermastiffs;8541364

Had crossed my mind BUT chances are they are more chance of them being … Had crossed my mind BUT chances are they are more chance of them being passed on else where in the country and not in the local area......

Good point.:thumbsup:

I was thinking about someone may have seen them being taken, but I don't know how helpful that info would be anyway.

Bump for people logging in after tea.

A bit confused -Doncaster isn't in North Lincolnshire...........
    Though I really hope the dogs are found

Are they microchipped?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1954
      2. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1318
      3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value24
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1128

See more discussions