missing girl of 18 years found alive !!!

11 replies
Found 27th Aug 2009
A woman who walked into a US police station claiming she was kidnapped 18 years ago is likely to be telling the truth, police in California say.

DNA tests were being carried out, local police said, with officers almost certain that the results would back up the woman's story.

Jaycee Lee Dugard disappeared in 1991, aged 11, from outside her Lake Tahoe home, apparently taken by two people.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm
- dandoc2

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Omg Link to story plz

Mazin

Dont know if its her yet though.

is it just me or does the stepfather sound really not bothered

wow ..

bod emrys;6137502

]Clicky

Thanks brought a tear to my eye, hope she is ok

and a google found this - I wish and outside agency would re-open the Jaycee Lee Dugard case. She was sold by mother and stepfather into prostitution in Central America for their drug debts. They both had so many friends in the Eldorado County Sheriffs Department that the case never went anywhere. A private detective in that area has a lot of information on the case, but no one will listen to him.

read article again and defo something odd, even this under pic - Jaycee Lee Dugard was said to have been grabbed off the street in 1991

Wow thats crazy.

18 years....her childhood gone and destroyed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769478
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812

See more discussions