Groups
    EXPIRED

Missing HUKD icons

Banned
    I'm using Firefox and some just appear blank without anything on them as they should. This has been fixed on the Android but on the PC still seems to be an issue.

9 Comments

im getting this too.. wierd.

Yep, tried Chrome, opera, firefox, edge and all the same.
    Same on 3 different PCs too. Definately a glitch on the website

Still issue for me

There's a couple of posts, one from yesterday for sure about this. Think they are working on a fix!

I think the flamedeer ate them, they were there until the comp was over.

Using Edge here and noticed the same issues today - missing icons / buttons. Forced refresh didn't fix it.

There has been a redesign of the skin which has resulted in this negative effect. Hope it will get sorted soon as it is difficult to use with the icons missing.

Supermod

Please keep an eye on this thread - hotukdeals.com/fee…790

mutley1

There has been a redesign of the skin which has resulted in this negative … There has been a redesign of the skin which has resulted in this negative effect. Hope it will get sorted soon as it is difficult to use with the icons missing.

Theres been no redesign. Those other pages with the slightly different notification/mail icons have been in place for probably a couple years

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …66
    2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?34
    3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!88
    4. Recommend a free reminder app1417

See more discussions