Missing the old HUKD for sale area.

Found 17th Oct 2017
Still have not got over losing the "FOR SALE" thread on this page. Spent most if my spare time on it especially around the build up to Xmas.

Given the new format time but it's an epic failure.

Wish they would bring back the old one.

Sorry about the moan, just reminiscing about the good old days of this once phenomenal now ok site.

What was the best bargain you bagged from.using it!

Mine has to be the HP Slate 21 for £100. Used religiously in the kitchen!
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
eslick17 m ago

There is a feedback thread on the bottom of the page, then go to the third …There is a feedback thread on the bottom of the page, then go to the third thread and add your thoughts.

And prepare for your thoughts to be completely ignored
10 Comments
The deals area is a f up. Mines mixed with "free" stuff etc altho i have selected deals.

No idea how to get help!
Misslovely1 h, 23 m ago

The deals area is a f up. Mines mixed with "free" stuff etc altho i have …The deals area is a f up. Mines mixed with "free" stuff etc altho i have selected deals. No idea how to get help!

There is a feedback thread on the bottom of the page, then go to the third thread and add your thoughts.
eslick17 m ago

There is a feedback thread on the bottom of the page, then go to the third …There is a feedback thread on the bottom of the page, then go to the third thread and add your thoughts.

And prepare for your thoughts to be completely ignored
It sometimes quite hard to get to the bottom of the page, as new pages get loaded up. Just occurred to me, as was typing, that I should enter a thread then try to navigate to the bottom to access feedback.
tamoil4 m ago

It sometimes quite hard to get to the bottom of the page, as new pages get …It sometimes quite hard to get to the bottom of the page, as new pages get loaded up. Just occurred to me, as was typing, that I should enter a thread then try to navigate to the bottom to access feedback.

Just to let you know - infinite scrolling can be turned off in your profile settings
Have to agree that the FS/FT area was always my go-to area, never even bother now, guess it was an area of the site they made absolutely no money from so they decided to change it, Lokal is pathetic though
tregs1 h, 10 m ago

Just to let you know - infinite scrolling can be turned off in your …Just to let you know - infinite scrolling can be turned off in your profile settings

Thank you. I've just turned it off. 😃
I think this is my second post in 6 months, If you check out my average it says quite alot..

I remember when we had proper deals.. Kodak Cameras etc... Not the 3 for £1 cans of beans, and yellow label reductions.
It won't be long (May already be happening) when pepper bots will auto post site reductions with their affiliate links.
I remember when the Misc was a great fun place to hang out. Over moderation has banned too many users and restricted conversations and chat. It is only now useful for bored facebook types to argue with each other.
FS/Trade, bad error to sell the user base, but to keep this on topic so I'm not banned, my best deal was a Ticket from a member to watch the final technical full rehearsal for the opening of the 2012 London Olympics at the stadium. An amazing experience and evening. I didn't pay for the ticket in the end either.
I will sign off for another 6 months. It's a shame really, as the site previously was making a small fortune for the owners (Look at their records at companies house), but greed got to the better of them.
DJNG2217th Oct

Have to agree that the FS/FT area was always my go-to area, never even …Have to agree that the FS/FT area was always my go-to area, never even bother now, guess it was an area of the site they made absolutely no money from so they decided to change it, Lokal is pathetic though

^^ this.
FS/FT was brilliant. Sold and bought lots on it. Lokal is absolutely rubbish..
I use this site a lot less these days because of the absence of FS/FT thread.

I've been a member for over 12 years over 2 accounts with this one being 10 years old. I still remember the days when it felt like a proper community. Still remember when folk used to start threads in Misc. Congratulating each other for reaching post milestones like 1000 posts etc.

Greed killed this site IMO.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants