Mistake signing up to Sky Cinema

Posted 2nd Nov
Last Christmas I took up an offer of Sky Cinema for a tenner a month on 18 months. I thought it was a good deal at first but now realising most of the “Premier” movies are rubbish and the odd one is “ok”.
Wandering if the better route would be to say rent them from say Chilli Movies and then if wanting to watch it again then Buy it. I think it would work out cheaper? Anyone else finding Sky Cinema isn’t as good as it makes out to be?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

16 Comments
I've got amazon prime and netflix I use them for my movies normally, even they are lacking unless you use a VPN to get access to the american stuff. I hardly watch sky movies now, it might have something decent once every few months!
I got nowtv cinema and entertainment last year for £99 for 12 months which is normally £216 at full price. Am expecting a similar offer this year
We're thinking of doing a 3 month Now TV cinema to go through Christmas, but I can't see the appeal of a full subscription anymore. It's partly because not many films have caught my attention, we'd prefer a binge watch TV box set nowadays.
If you have a NordVPN and Netflix you can use DNS to access American contents opening up to a hell of a lot more contents
Plex. The way forward.
KingNav36002/11/2019 14:42

Plex. The way forward.

Don’t really understand what it does? I’ve Googled it...
Sky Cinema is rubbish. Netflix, Prime Video, or even renting from Chili are all better options.
Craig201802/11/2019 15:35

Don’t really understand what it does? I’ve Googled it...

He's saying to torrent and then play the content through Plex.
firestick and cinema hd.. or android box plug a mouse in and use showbox...
Bargainhead02/11/2019 17:47

firestick and cinema hd.. or android box plug a mouse in and use showbox...

I was going to say showbox, and must recommend using it via a vpn.
I can't even say the thing I'm paying for as my comment got removed from another post, but works out £2.60 a month and you can stream any tv show or film absolutely perfect, even 4k stuff. I gave up with free link and torrents a while ago
Toon_army03/11/2019 00:58

I can't even say the thing I'm paying for as my comment got removed from …I can't even say the thing I'm paying for as my comment got removed from another post, but works out £2.60 a month and you can stream any tv show or film absolutely perfect, even 4k stuff. I gave up with free link and torrents a while ago

How do you put it on your TV? Do you use an Android box or something like Plex?
NowTV cinema is the same as Sky Movies apart from you can download & record on Sky.
Edited by: "Willy_Wonka" 3rd Nov
Toon_army03/11/2019 00:58

I can't even say the thing I'm paying for as my comment got removed from …I can't even say the thing I'm paying for as my comment got removed from another post, but works out £2.60 a month and you can stream any tv show or film absolutely perfect, even 4k stuff. I gave up with free link and torrents a while ago

I am curious now...
Toon_army03/11/2019 05:42

Dropped you a PM

Thank you, I’ve seen it but don’t really understand how it works.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants