Expired

Mister koala rushed to emergency-its touch and go-can mrs barky save him?

Found 25th Feb 2010
Daughters favourite koala has a slight tear at the side of the nose with stuffing coming out-she is completely freaking!!

Its on the operating table now with mrs barky performing a delicate procedure with a needle and thread.

Will mister koala live or die?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

Banned

Live, mrs barky is a genius.

Hope he lives for your sake as your daughter may well be devastated forever!

You better prey she doesn't come near you, with that needle and thread!

do you have the paddles at the ready.............just in case:w00t:

Hope he doesn't contract MRSA :?

Banned

I have an old koala bear! he's like 20 years old but if Mister koala doesn't make it i'll see if i can find the old buy in the loft!

this a wind up? you stitching us up ready for the punchline?

Banned

bykergrove;7952205

I have an old koala bear! he's like 20 years old but if Mister koala … I have an old koala bear! he's like 20 years old but if Mister koala doesn't make it i'll see if i can find the old buy in the loft!

You can't give him away after 20 years

harlzter;7952235

this a wind up? you stitching us up ready for the punchline?

have some respect - this is a very delicate situation you know

Dont let daughter witness the op,
she'll be straight onto childline reporting you for mental cruelty.

Banned

DLM;7952241

You can't give him away after 20 years

i was actually going to take him travelling around the world in a gap year (and have koala holiday snaps next to loads of famous landmarks) but then i started work :-(

Original Poster

bossyboots;7952253

have some respect - this is a very delicate situation you know

thank you-its a stressful time for us all-looks like mister koala may pull through but the dalmation is gonna need a good lawyer-according to 3 year old mister koala just whispered in her ear that domino bit his nose!

the drama continues!

hope he pulls through for your sake i remember when DD lost her upsy dasiy in asda/matalan, looked everywhere for it traced back my steps and there it was sitting in a basket of socks by the till someone found it and put it there, she was crying so much bless her the smile on her face was well worth me running round the 2 stores looking for the bloomin thing

Left Mr Tiger in KFC Stirling once,
Had to ring & reserve.
Thankfully he was found safe & well.

Hope Mister Koala pulls through.
We left Tigger at the gym twice last week! 1st time didnt realise till bedtime though! Shocking night that night.

Banned

bykergrove;7952261

i was actually going to take him travelling around the world in a gap … i was actually going to take him travelling around the world in a gap year (and have koala holiday snaps next to loads of famous landmarks) but then i started work :-(

Work is a horrible thing

Banned

beth3735;7952424

Hope Mister Koala pulls through.We left Tigger at the gym twice last … Hope Mister Koala pulls through.We left Tigger at the gym twice last week! 1st time didnt realise till bedtime though! Shocking night that night.

I think I will give my kid if I am brave enough to have one a different teddy every day.

So this doesn't happen x x

DLM;7952475

I think I will give my kid if I am brave enough to have one a different … I think I will give my kid if I am brave enough to have one a different teddy every day.So this doesn't happen x x

lol all 3 of mine have teddies as they never had dummies, But at least dummies you can replace and clean so much easier and quicker

Banned

beth3735;7952539

lol all 3 of mine have teddies as they never had dummies, But at least … lol all 3 of mine have teddies as they never had dummies, But at least dummies you can replace and clean so much easier and quicker

I remember staying in my cousin's bedroom a few year's ago.

She was about 3 and I think I was 30.

She lives in somerset, she hid eeyore in my case full of clothes.

I returned home and found eeyore and had to post him back to somerset x x

I have a teddy called ]wendy boston, my nan gave him to me when I was born, I just assumed that was the name she gave him, still have him, wouldn't part with him for the world :oops:

Banned

richp;7952684

I have a teddy called ]wendy boston, my nan gave him to me when I was … I have a teddy called ]wendy boston, my nan gave him to me when I was born, I just assumed that was the name she gave him, still have him, wouldn't part with him for the world :oops:

Awwwwwwwwwwww!

richp;7952684

I have a teddy called ]wendy boston, my nan gave him to me when I was … I have a teddy called ]wendy boston, my nan gave him to me when I was born, I just assumed that was the name she gave him, still have him, wouldn't part with him for the world :oops:

aw thats lovely!

(gonna pm you rich)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.3642
    2. Mobile WiFi calling?22
    3. Can you improve my PC build?44
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed432

See more discussions