Groups

Miter saw dustbag... help

I have borrowed , and broken my mates mitre saw........ well only the dust bag, I dont need the whole of the dustbag systen, just the plastic bit which fits onto the mitre saw and the dustbag........ the cheapest I can find the full system for is about 18 pound...... can anyone help me find a cheaper one, even a second hand one would do.......

11 Comments

i take it its the plastic tube your after , what make is it, any pics ?

Original Poster

Its a "compound mitre saw" if that helps:oops:

And yes, that is the piece I need

Where did you find a complete set up for £18, I want a new one.

harlzter;8081951

Where did you find a complete set up for £18, I want a new one.

i should imagine thats just for the dust bag.

Original Poster

richp;8081964

i should imagine thats just for the dust bag.

That is right, any ideas????

poolielad;8082026

Make and model might help? and is there any chance of repairing/glueing? Its not a "structural" part so probably doesn't have to be that strong.....

poolielad;8082026

ive had a look about & you can only seem to be able to buy the bags which come with the tube, my bag has a spring like clamp which clamps it to the tube, but the tube is removable, any independent tool shops in your area ?

Original Poster

gari189;8082054

Make and model might help? and is there any chance of repairing/glueing? … Make and model might help? and is there any chance of repairing/glueing? Its not a "structural" part so probably doesn't have to be that strong.....

Make = Performance

Model= FMTC210MS

Original Poster

gari189;8082054

Make and model might help? and is there any chance of repairing/glueing? … Make and model might help? and is there any chance of repairing/glueing? Its not a "structural" part so probably doesn't have to be that strong.....

There is a piece missing mate!!

i think the Performance range is from B&Q you could try asking in there or see if they have the same one, you might get some info from the parts list in the box.

Just checked my tools & my compresser is Performance & found a contact number-helpline

Performance Power
    chandlers ford
    so53 3yx
    0845 3002577

give them the model number etc might be worth a shot :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction715
      2. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?89
      3. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened79