Expired

MITSUBISHI COLT 1.1 2005, EPS PROBLEMS

Found 29th Mar 2013
I HAVE A MITSUBISHI COLT 2005 1.1 MANAUL PETROL, BUT HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE EPS ON IT, HOPING SOMEONE CAN ASSIST. AFTER BEING DRIVEN APPROX 15- 20 MILES, STOP CAR THEN RESTART THE EPS LIGHT WONT GO OFF AND THEN THE STREERING GETS EXTREMELY HEAVY, ANY IDEAS?
OH EPS LIGHT GOES OFF AFTER SHAKING STEERING WHEEL.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
Community Updates
AskMovie & Series
5 Comments
As a member for over 2 years I would expect that you could manage to post without entirely using caps lock. I may have to come over and do this.

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web03/2010/5/15/13/caps-lock-control-32258-1273943674-103.jpg

To answer your question EPS is electric power steering, it could be one of many problems that is causing it, faulty sensors, a part about to give up or having already gone or an electrical fault cauing the light to turn on. You will need to take the car to a garage for them to plug the car into a terminal to read the fault code

We could post many possible reasons but short of finding out what the car is saying what is wrong we could be here for some time.
check the fluid level first. could just be a leak
Astec123

As a member for over 2 years I would expect that you could manage to post … As a member for over 2 years I would expect that you could manage to post without entirely using caps lock. I may have to come over and do this.To answer your question EPS is electric power steering, it could be one of many problems that is causing it, faulty sensors, a part about to give up or having already gone or an electrical fault cauing the light to turn on. You will need to take the car to a garage for them to plug the car into a terminal to read the fault codeWe could post many possible reasons but short of finding out what the car is saying what is wrong we could be here for some time.

DOES CAPS OR NOT REALLY MATTER!!!
jimmac87

check the fluid level first. could just be a leak

It is electronic. Does not have fluid.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants