Groups

MITSUBISHI Lancer Evolution VIII

anyone got one of these? if so are they worth getting? pros and cons please. thankyou

10 Comments

Pros - Fast, looks good
    Cons - Poor mpg, expensive to maintain, expensive insurance, expensive car

Original Poster

Spriggan;4303331

Pros - Fast, looks goodCons - Poor mpg, expensive to maintain, expensive … Pros - Fast, looks goodCons - Poor mpg, expensive to maintain, expensive insurance, expensive car

thanks. so you dont think its too chavvy

car insurance for year for me is £1500 cheapest. its insurance group 20

I was thinking about one of these or a Subaru Impreza..... I went with the Impreza in the end....

Try the big forums...

[url]www.scoobynet.co.uk[/url]
    [url]www.lancerregister.com[/url]

or google for more forums.... good luck with whatever you decide.

expensive to run, easy spotted by coppers waiting to nick ya

fast, looks good ........ prices of the 8 are cheap so its a good buy at moment and its seen as a family car

Original Poster

thanks for all your help. rep left :thumbsup:

Are you still going to get one?

Top Gear compared these 2 in the last series, the Evo walked all over the Subaru but agree with the rest, you need very deep pockets to run one

Original Poster

Spriggan;4303690

Are you still going to get one?

well its my husband that wants it. just got back from test drive. not too noisy. blummin fast. the salesman soiled himself lol. i prefer the look of the evo than the scooby.

also beware the evo needs regular servicing and isnt cheap ...... its a fun toy and is highly recommended car but its so expensive to run, tax is high on it also

my dad works for mitsubishi & they are reliable cars ..... but many people only own them for a small while b4 they sell cos they are expensive to run, and not many "rag" them, they are always looked after

Original Poster

faevilangel;4305074

also beware the evo needs regular servicing and isnt cheap ...... its a … also beware the evo needs regular servicing and isnt cheap ...... its a fun toy and is highly recommended car but its so expensive to run, tax is high on it alsomy dad works for mitsubishi & they are reliable cars ..... but many people only own them for a small while b4 they sell cos they are expensive to run, and not many "rag" them, they are always looked after

yeh service every 4500miles or 6months whichever comes first.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Portable 2tb HDD Won't Start/Load511
      2. Photobook for up to 400 photos?12
      3. Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition pre order glitch56
      4. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER11

See more discussions