Groups

mj memorial ?

i missed it any were to watch it online ???

36 Comments

will be on iplayer soon

djnaff;5689476

will be on iplayer soon

bbc.co.uk/ipl…1)/

opps hit quote and not edit

try bbc iplayer

i missed it too. just saw a quickie on bbc news, where his daughter talked about MJ being the best dad in the world. it's official he is dead, R.I.P.

Original Poster

it says commin soon but family guy the new series is still commin soon they never seem to go on wen they say tht oo well just have to wait i think it will be on again at some point lol

the dvd won't be long until its released. They've got bills to pay apparently.

Original Poster

ants97;5689528

the dvd won't be long until its released. They've got bills to pay … the dvd won't be long until its released. They've got bills to pay apparently.

good thinkin forgot bout tht lol prob have to wait till then

Only caught the ending, very sad when his daughter talked , poor girl

It was very sad, even i shed a tear or two ....................... :cry:

Don't waste your time.

I switched over from curiosity, three times, and was nearly sick from seeing so much rubbish spoken.

Examples: "Thank you, Michael, for giving us all hope." (Giving us all hope? Eh?)

"And I want to say to his children, Your father was NOT strange . . . " (That obvious untruth, like so much other nonsense that was spouted, had the stupid, sheep-like audience on their feet, widely applauding and sobbing. Jeez!)

It was a true American vomit-fest. They just lurv to get all emotional and mawkish.

He was a singer. He was weird. Now he's dead. 'Nuff said.

as a fan,I found it quite tasteful,until the end when his daughter paris spoke and they made sure the microphone was right there and janet told her to "speak up"-it seemed so stage managed It quite disturbed me actually,and the 2 boys chewing gum and smiling throughout-weird.

renard;5689568

Don't waste your time.I switched over from curiosity, three times, and … Don't waste your time.I switched over from curiosity, three times, and was nearly sick from seeing so much rubbish spoken.Examples: "Thank you, Michael, for giving us all hope." (Giving us all hope? Eh?)"And I want to say to his children, Your father was NOT strange . . . " (That obvious untruth, like so much other nonsense that was spouted, had the stupid, sheep-like audience on their feet, widely applauding and sobbing. Jeez!)It was a true American vomit-fest. They just lurv to get all emotional and mawkish.He was a singer. He was weird. Now he's dead. 'Nuff said.

if you cant say anything nice dont say anything

barky;5689592

. . . janet told her to "speak up"-it seemed so stage managed . . .

Welcome to the real world. :-D

renard;5689568

Don't waste your time.I switched over from curiosity, three times, and … Don't waste your time.I switched over from curiosity, three times, and was nearly sick from seeing so much rubbish spoken.Examples: "Thank you, Michael, for giving us all hope." (Giving us all hope? Eh?)"And I want to say to his children, Your father was NOT strange . . . " (That obvious untruth, like so much other nonsense that was spouted, had the stupid, sheep-like audience on their feet, widely applauding and sobbing. Jeez!)It was a true American vomit-fest. They just lurv to get all emotional and mawkish.He was a singer. He was weird. Now he's dead. 'Nuff said.

was it any LESS emotional than dianas memorial service? vomit fest? the millions of fans he had needed something like this. and call him strange if you like-its all in the tabloids so it must be true eh?:whistling:

jamespir;5689610

if you cant say anything nice dont say anything

Dreadfully sorry for expressing my opinion and giving advice to the OP.

I didn't realise that only adulatory comments were allowed.

clue is in title

kippy;5689665

clue is in title

Memorial ?? .....it was a DVD Promotion !! :roll:

ants97 was correct ....

ants97;5689528

the dvd won't be long until its released. They've got bills to pay … the dvd won't be long until its released. They've got bills to pay apparently.

God am I sick of him already, glad when all this tosh blows over.

barky;5689639

was it any LESS emotional than dianas memorial service? vomit fest? the … was it any LESS emotional than dianas memorial service? vomit fest? the millions of fans he had needed something like this. and call him strange if you like-its all in the tabloids so it must be true eh?:whistling:

Don't need to read the tabloids. I have the evidence of my own eyes - or did the tabloids and TV invent all those pictures we saw over the years?

Sorry if I think it's weird for anyone to muck about with their face to a hideous extent, force small children to wear face masks, go out in public looking like the masked avenger, dangle a baby over a balcony while giggling like a schoolboy, take little boys into their bed . . . etc etc etc

Original Poster

didnt mean to cause an uproar lol sorry :0 /

i jsut wish you plonkers who has it in for michael jackson could just leave him alone you belive the crap thye write in papers and take it as the gospel truth not the fact that the guy as a muscician has changed music like no other artist and dance as well

Is michael jordan dead then ??

jamespir;5689720

i . . . the guy as a muscician has changed music like no other artist … i . . . the guy as a muscician has changed music like no other artist and dance as well

"like no other artist"??????
    If you really believe that, I'm afraid your musical education is sadly deficient.

vicknanth;5689705

didnt mean to cause an uproar lol sorry :0 /

Yes, how dare you ask such a question! lol

(seriously guys, stop already) lol

dcx_badass;5689815

It was crap and cost the city $4 million to shut roads and stuff, he's … It was crap and cost the city $4 million to shut roads and stuff, he's dead and get the hell off the TV.

lol, +1 :thumbsup:

Mecoconuts;5689764

LOL....just watched this : … LOL....just watched this : :thumbsup:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/436472/hitler-finds-out-michael-jackson-ha/Quality !!! :-D

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for that link to the best laugh for ages!

Here is the direct link to the YouTube video. Anyone with a broad mind who likes a good laugh, have a look! (Any mourning MJ fans had better stay away . . . )

youtube.com/wat…QJ8

Jumpingphil;5690646

I thought the gum chewing was really bad too.:thumbsup:

Yanks. And with no proper parental upbringing, only a crazed retard who probably scrambled their poor brains with his stupidity. What do you expect?

I only watched bits and pieces but it was, to my mind, awfully embarrassing. I'm sure that you'll be able to watch it on-line in a load of places.
    Those gloves, the daughter, the coffin - all dreadful.

barky;5689592

as a fan,I found it quite tasteful,until the end when his daughter paris … as a fan,I found it quite tasteful,until the end when his daughter paris spoke and they made sure the microphone was right there and janet told her to "speak up"-it seemed so stage managed It quite disturbed me actually,and the 2 boys chewing gum and smiling throughout-weird.

i noticed that too, his dad was chewing gum as well. he probably gave it to them, notice he didn't have shades on as he probably hasn't shed a tear:x I did find most of it touching though and shed a few tears, especially at Ushers song as it seemed so fitting

chesso;5690820

I only watched bits and pieces but it was, to my mind, awfully … I only watched bits and pieces but it was, to my mind, awfully embarrassing. I'm sure that you'll be able to watch it on-line in a load of places. Those gloves, the daughter, the coffin - all dreadful.

I didn't think comments like this were allowed, hence why the other thread was locked and similar posts deleted.

But your 100% correct, I thought usher was going to moonwalk on the coffin at one point.

http://i26.tinypic.com/156bt4i.jpg

brangelina;5692926

my point exactly.

you just happen to point out the absurdity of the whole "funeral", mention his drug habit, hanging "his" baby over a balcony, paying off kids to drop child abuse charges, the other court case, the fact he's being sued due to numerous unpaid bills including one for prescription drugs, his last album which flopped, bubbles(who shamefully wasn't invited) and your labelled a troll by some crazy fans who cant see past a couple of decent albums from nearly 30 years ago.;-)

Banned

chesso;5690820

I only watched bits and pieces but it was, to my mind, awfully … I only watched bits and pieces but it was, to my mind, awfully embarrassing. I'm sure that you'll be able to watch it on-line in a load of places. Those gloves, the daughter, the coffin - all dreadful.

I have to agree with that.

I read in the paper today that the residents of LA are expected to pick up the bill. I suppose the TV fees couldn't possibly be used.

kjbenja;5689731

Is michael jordan dead then ??

Jordan's Dead??!?! Christ... who gets custody of the kids?

guv;5693165

I read in the paper today that the residents of LA are expected to pick … I read in the paper today that the residents of LA are expected to pick up the bill.

Correct. My friends who live in Los Angeles are hopping mad, because the State (California) is virtually bankrupt already, and this Jackson circus is costing the State taxpayers an estimated $4million!!

Truly the madmen are in charge of the asylum.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1214
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      3. Biscuit addiction1231
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325

See more discussions