Found 27th Sep 2009
Cinema tickets now available online!

Just booked 2!

29 Comments

you're lucky!! I'm stuck and keep getting thrown out. Have tried using IE and firefox.

Rubbish.

Nothing will beat the Bashir documentary.

Original Poster

melmorc;6408121

you're lucky!! I'm stuck and keep getting thrown out. Have tried using … you're lucky!! I'm stuck and keep getting thrown out. Have tried using IE and firefox.

It took a while! Will b goin wiv Fiancee!

These tickets r gna sell FAST.

melmorc;6408121

you're lucky!! I'm stuck and keep getting thrown out. Have tried using … you're lucky!! I'm stuck and keep getting thrown out. Have tried using IE and firefox.

How about Google Chrome?
makershaker;6408127

Rubbish.Nothing will beat the Bashir documentary.

That was so biased. Bashir was a complete jerk that should never have had the privilege of interviewing such a legend

sad to be honest proof could be a video shown to you and you supporters would still be in denial

is this a film about michael jackson?

lprangle21;6408299

is this a film about michael jackson?

Where have you been for the last few months?

DarkKnight;6408309

Where have you been for the last few months?

not supporting the fake death of michael jackson!!!

Where do you buy them from? ticketmaster?

t0mm;6408330

Where do you buy them from? ticketmaster?

im guessing the cinema

bykergrove;6408321

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8DCt3Lmi28

what has that got to do with the idiot?

Original Poster

National cinema websites NOWWWWWWWWWW :thumbsup:

Banned

lprangle21;6408344

just wanna scare people :thumbsup:

bykergrove;6408358

just wanna scare people :thumbsup:

that wasnt scarey! was funny!

Original Poster

bykergrove;6408321

Cool!

jamstaruk1972;6408341

im guessing the cinema

Cheers.

booked two at cineworld for 2nd nov for me and me mam

lprangle21;6408320

not supporting the fake death of michael jackson!!!

What fake death? He actually died...you really think his family would make a joke like that?

bykergrove;6408321

love it! that actually made me :-D
repped for uplifting m'mood this fine evening

DarkKnight;6408452

What fake death? He actually died...you really think his family would … What fake death? He actually died...you really think his family would make a joke like that?

Where does joke come into it? Death = Money.

Shengis;6408520

is TuPac still alive then? Maybe MJ and Tupac are hanging out together round Elvis's gaff.. lol.

I think they're all dead.. or as good as.

actually, i'm not that bothered come to think of it..

who cares(?!)

I'm going to bed.

samwants2save;6408540

is TuPac still alive then? Maybe MJ and Tupac are hanging out together … is TuPac still alive then? Maybe MJ and Tupac are hanging out together round Elvis's gaff.. lol.I think they're all dead.. or as good as.actually, i'm not that bothered come to think of it..who cares(?!) I'm going to bed.

Probably for the best as your comment makes very little sense in relation to mine, so you're obviously tired :thinking::p

i think ill pass

Shengis;6408520

completely agree! he wanted to do 10 tour dates. they booked 50! he had a hissy fit, and decided dying just before it all began would make him and his family loads of money as he knew his death would mean his records and tacky things would start selling again, and he wouldnt have to do the tour!

Banned

lprangle21;6408344

whoops was supposed to paste this video...

youtube.com/wat…ted

lprangle21;6409138

completely agree! he wanted to do 10 tour dates. they booked 50! he had a … completely agree! he wanted to do 10 tour dates. they booked 50! he had a hissy fit, and decided dying just before it all began would make him and his family loads of money as he knew his death would mean his records and tacky things would start selling again, and he wouldnt have to do the tour!

There are some really stupid idiots on this site....and then there is you.
One quick lesson in basic Economics for you. The companies who sell his CD's, or other merchandise don't pass their profit's to any of the Jackson's, as they had already bought the rights to sell the merchandise.

What a tard

Banned

Shengis;6408520

chi-ching $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ +1

How long are these showing in cinemas for and I assume it is going to come to DVD (DVD = more money)?

kimbyanne;6410635

How long are these showing in cinemas for and I assume it is going to … How long are these showing in cinemas for and I assume it is going to come to DVD (DVD = more money)?

For "2 weeks only" according to the trailer. Probably will end up on DVD but they're using that 2 weeks thing to panic people into filling seats just in case it doesn't.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56552
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle67
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions