Groups

MJ Ticket refunds

Anyone had theres yet?

7 Comments

Yeah got mine about a week ago had to ring up to get in mind you. Bought mine from Ticketmaster.

Original Poster

burstlikeabubble;5750590

Yeah got mine about a week ago had to ring up to get in mind you. Bought … Yeah got mine about a week ago had to ring up to get in mind you. Bought mine from Ticketmaster.

did you not have to do an online refund?

mamamia7;5750622

did you not have to do an online refund?

Couldn't find any info at the time regarding an online refund option but there was info saying I could phone up so pretty much went with that.

Original Poster

burstlikeabubble;5750771

Couldn't find any info at the time regarding an online refund option but … Couldn't find any info at the time regarding an online refund option but there was info saying I could phone up so pretty much went with that.

i might ring them 2moro then..thanks

Info here on how to apply for online refunds for the official ticket sellers Ticketmaster, Seetickets, Ticketline and Viagogo.

michaeljacksonlive.com/ref…php

Original Poster

i phoned them and they dont do refunds on phone..only through the online refund page.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …87148
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      4. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204

See more discussions