Groups

MK Dons v Morecambe win 2 season tickets

OK....have just read that tomorrow at Stadium:MK the 15,511th fan through the turnstiles will get two free season tickets (as the previous high attendance is 15,510!) What time would you recommend?! KO @3pm. I'm thinking 2:22pm lol.

14 Comments

The stadium will be empty nobody will want to be the first one in !

Original Poster

ctuk;2013978

The stadium will be empty nobody will want to be the first one in !

haha thats what i thought. surely there sales inside the stadium will suffer!

bostonsaint;2013986

haha thats what i thought. surely there sales inside the stadium will … haha thats what i thought. surely there sales inside the stadium will suffer!

while your waiting to be the 15551th person in go next door and get £5.00 mobile!!
    they had boxes of them in tuesday - sorry didnt notice what they were - :whistling::whistling:

why oh why do people support this plastic team?

Original Poster

holly100;2014028

while your waiting to be the 15551th person in go next door and get £5.00 … while your waiting to be the 15551th person in go next door and get £5.00 mobile!!they had boxes of them in tuesday - sorry didnt notice what they were - :whistling::whistling:

lol well ill defo go have a look :thumbsup:

Original Poster

matt3454;2014063

oh no....here we go.....

Wait till 2.58

matt3454;2014063

show your true colours then - sarfend maybe

sarfend?

Im a saddler.

matt3454;2014388

sarfend?Im a saddler.

hope you enjoy dons hospitality next season and the EUROPEAN standard ground

go shopping at asda and a browse round ikea then go for a lovely meal!! done!!

I am taking my boys to this match but need to pick up my tickets from the Box Office, I rang them today and the woman said 'you better get here early, its gonna be rammed!!!' :w00t: Might need to leave going in till about 2.50pm to be in with any chance of winning

I am going to have a look in Asda after to see if there are any £5 mobiles left.

Original Poster

gromit72;2016268

I am taking my boys to this match but need to pick up my tickets from the … I am taking my boys to this match but need to pick up my tickets from the Box Office, I rang them today and the woman said 'you better get here early, its gonna be rammed!!!' :w00t: Might need to leave going in till about 2.50pm to be in with any chance of winningI am going to have a look in Asda after to see if there are any £5 mobiles left.

Same here, gotta get my tickets and look for phones!

matt3454;2014063

nowt wrong with Morecambe ;-)

matt3454;2014063

What was that, you're 10th in League one!?

Oh, we're 3rd.. my bad.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532117
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions