MKM - Win a Kitchen - Prize Draw

LocalFound 4th Sep 2017
Seems legit. MKM are giving away a kitchen by the looks of things.

Their kitchens actually look quite nice aswell.

kitchens.mkmbs.co.uk
Community Updates
Competitions
Top comments
fosco3601 h, 43 m ago

Couldn't find comps to post this under? Has the Hot UK deals app changed …Couldn't find comps to post this under? Has the Hot UK deals app changed or something?

HOTUKDEALS has changed a lot, making it harder to enter competitions here and the majority of people no longer post .It used to be the best site around with more than 30 comps posted a day , now you are lucky to find more than 6
Why did they ruin a good thing , they are cutting their own throats
Please bring back the normal competition pages and competition search section as soon as possible because all users of Hotukdeals want them back. Please listen to your users wish.
Thanks justjunie I'll have to check latestdeals.co.uk out because as many others have said, the competitions part of this site was probably the best online UK site for competitions but has now all but dried up, hardly anyone is posting in the way they previously did, whoever runs this site obviously isn't listening to their users and these type of companies usually always fade away and this is where hotukdeals are heading if they don't react quickly as people just aren't using the site in the same numbers they were before the change, OK rant over and thanks again for the new site details.
I agree. What a backward step hotukdeals have made. They need to admit it was a mistake and reinstate the old competitions board.
26 Comments
Couldn't find comps to post this under? Has the Hot UK deals app changed or something?
x
fosco3601 h, 43 m ago

Couldn't find comps to post this under? Has the Hot UK deals app changed …Couldn't find comps to post this under? Has the Hot UK deals app changed or something?

HOTUKDEALS has changed a lot, making it harder to enter competitions here and the majority of people no longer post .It used to be the best site around with more than 30 comps posted a day , now you are lucky to find more than 6
Why did they ruin a good thing , they are cutting their own throats
Please bring back the normal competition pages and competition search section as soon as possible because all users of Hotukdeals want them back. Please listen to your users wish.
Thanks and I agree with the above comments
telmealing11 h, 32 m ago

HOTUKDEALS has changed a lot, making it harder to enter competitions here …HOTUKDEALS has changed a lot, making it harder to enter competitions here and the majority of people no longer post .It used to be the best site around with more than 30 comps posted a day , now you are lucky to find more than 6Why did they ruin a good thing , they are cutting their own throats

A lot of the posters from here have now gone on to this site. latestdeals.co.uk/com…ons
Thanks justjunie I'll have to check latestdeals.co.uk out because as many others have said, the competitions part of this site was probably the best online UK site for competitions but has now all but dried up, hardly anyone is posting in the way they previously did, whoever runs this site obviously isn't listening to their users and these type of companies usually always fade away and this is where hotukdeals are heading if they don't react quickly as people just aren't using the site in the same numbers they were before the change, OK rant over and thanks again for the new site details.
Cheers
Yes I have noticed new comps are thin on the ground now.
Edited by: "philb100" 5th Sep 2017
I agree. What a backward step hotukdeals have made. They need to admit it was a mistake and reinstate the old competitions board.
justjunie7 h, 8 m ago

A lot of the posters from here have now gone on to this site. …A lot of the posters from here have now gone on to this site. https://www.latestdeals.co.uk/competitions

thanks just junie
shefs178 h, 40 m ago

Thanks justjunie I'll have to check latestdeals.co.uk out because as many …Thanks justjunie I'll have to check latestdeals.co.uk out because as many others have said, the competitions part of this site was probably the best online UK site for competitions but has now all but dried up, hardly anyone is posting in the way they previously did, whoever runs this site obviously isn't listening to their users and these type of companies usually always fade away and this is where hotukdeals are heading if they don't react quickly as people just aren't using the site in the same numbers they were before the change, OK rant over and thanks again for the new site details.

So sad. As you said this was the best of the best sites for comps. I still come back every day in the hope there may be an improvement. I shall keep hoping. Good luck
Thank you I really hope its meee
There used to be about 20 pages per week. Now we’re lucky to get 2 pages per week thanks to the usual suspects. Thanks to these people for trying to keep this continually declining forum alive.
Webmaster - please re-structure the entry process back to what it used to be to allow the easier posting of comps. Thank yoiu.
miketerry73@btin23 h, 33 m ago

Webmaster - please re-structure the entry process back to what it used to …Webmaster - please re-structure the entry process back to what it used to be to allow the easier posting of comps. Thank yoiu.

absolutly agree was aghast when i got back onto the site.Sad.....they won't listen...
Thanx
Hopefully they'll bring it back?
telmealing4th Sep

HOTUKDEALS has changed a lot, making it harder to enter competitions here …HOTUKDEALS has changed a lot, making it harder to enter competitions here and the majority of people no longer post .It used to be the best site around with more than 30 comps posted a day , now you are lucky to find more than 6Why did they ruin a good thing , they are cutting their own throats

Booooo. Bring it back!!
I agree, can't stand the new layout, please change it back
I agree, it is not nearly as easy to use, and the supply of new comps has all but dried up. Please bring back the old format
Thanks
Not the same anymore. Struggling to find a competition page and even the group doesn't update
telmealing4th Sep

I totally agree! Such a shame x
Bless yo
I agree I hate this new site. Bring back the old page!!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants