M&M Direct

Posted 28th Dec 2019
Hello All,

I have been looking at MandM Direct's clearance sale they have and they have quite the variety however, I have never ordered from them before. If you have, would you recommend it?

Furthermore, if you have any coupon codes for the site, I would be really appreciatvie if you would share them with me if you don't require them!

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Plenty will have had no issues with them, would be lots posted on here but they are suspended for self promotion at the moment.
Ordered from here plenty of times and not a single problem, long running trusted website
Arto28/12/2019 10:26

Ordered from here plenty of times and not a single problem, long running …Ordered from here plenty of times and not a single problem, long running trusted website

Also prisoners can order from here so it must be trusted
Had loads of customer service issues with theses. Won’t use them anymore. Clothes are genuine and when everything is just delivered then it’s fine. If not then... expect a rigmarole
I pay the £10 a year for unlimited delivery with no min purchase.
Well worth it, I just renewed it. They dont offer discount codes ever
Edited by: "Sandy1012" 28th Dec 2019
No issues with them unlike euro car parts who are abysmal but are allowed to post here. Rant over
M&M deals used to be found on here regularly and people didn’t have issues.

They are now banned for self promotion rather than poor customer service.

Some huge discounts on there at the moment.

Its a shame they got themselves banned as deals were posted on here regularly anyway by members there was no need for them to post their own deals. Silly really.
JoeyJoJoJunior28/12/2019 10:30

Had loads of customer service issues with theses. Won’t use them anymore. C …Had loads of customer service issues with theses. Won’t use them anymore. Clothes are genuine and when everything is just delivered then it’s fine. If not then... expect a rigmarole

Totally agree! Use them many years before and wont do it again. Nightmare customer service!
I use M&M regularly and never had any problems with them. My order is always spot on and excellent value for money.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions