Groups
    EXPIRED

MMA / cage fighting gloves & decent gumshields

Anyone know of any deals or cheap prices for a pair of MMA / cage fighting gloves as looking for a few pairs for friends. have seen them on ebay for £15 - £20 and just wondered if this is normal or could they be found for cheaper

Could do with some decent gumshields as well

Willing to use Quidco and discount vouchers also

5 Comments

Don't get the cheap ones off ebay, they're useless. I get mine from an american company, not sure of the name off hand though, will look for you they're about $35 including shipping, but are the real deal :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Cheers

Not the site I was looking for but same good quality gloves: made4fighters.co.uk/pro…=47
    The Harbinger type ones are what I use and are worth getting if your thinking of doing it properly :thumbsup:

Original Poster

masterbrown;2416760

Not the site I was looking for but same good quality gloves: … Not the site I was looking for but same good quality gloves: http://www.made4fighters.co.uk/product_list.asp?cat1=3&cat2=47The Harbinger type ones are what I use and are worth getting if your thinking of doing it properly :thumbsup:

Thanks, rep added
    I think just for now they are doing all the training, then not sure if they will go into the ring. May give it a go with them as would be a good way to keep fit
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions