Mmm new Walkers Cheese and Bacon crisps are yummy!!

Mod & Ed 13 replies
13 Comments

mmm cheese and bacon sound good

Original Poster Mod & Ed

jamstaruk1972;7968406

mmm cheese and bacon sound good

They are very good, combine all that is good from cheese and onion without the problem of oniony breath with the delicious flavour of bacon, am on my 2nd packet:thumbsup:

wishihadadonkey;7968420

They are very good, combine all that is good from cheese and onion … They are very good, combine all that is good from cheese and onion without the problem of oniony breath with the delicious flavour of bacon, am on my 2nd packet:thumbsup:

h8 you lol want some now

Original Poster Mod & Ed

jamstaruk1972;7968426

h8 you lol want some now

now officially my new pregnancy craving:-D

Banned

had some of the new Jamaican Jerk Chicken Walkers last night, very nice actually

Walkers = Leicester = Best in world.

Banned

I have just bought some due to your recommendation.

I don't have an excuse to be fat though :oops:

Banned

Jumpingphil;7970090

I've just got back from Tesco with a six pack of these. ( Bought 3 six … I've just got back from Tesco with a six pack of these. ( Bought 3 six packs for £3.00, I got various flavours, only one of these in case I don't like them. )I shall try a packet after dinner / tea.Looking forward to it now.

I have just done the same :thumbsup:

Banned

Jumpingphil;7970155

Shall we synchronize our watches and eat them at 7:33 and 20 seconds. … Shall we synchronize our watches and eat them at 7:33 and 20 seconds. :w00t:

I ate a bag on the way home, sorry.

They are ok x x

Jumpingphil;7970090

I've just got back from Tesco with a six pack of these. ( Bought 3 six … I've just got back from Tesco with a six pack of these. ( Bought 3 six packs for £3.00, I got various flavours, only one of these in case I don't like them. )I shall try a packet after dinner / tea.Looking forward to it now.

DLM;7970109

I have just done the same :thumbsup:

I did the same, but earlier this morning.
Got the Jerk Chicken, Cheese & Bacon and Cheese & Chives - I love these kind of flavours.

Banned

shibi din;7970260

I did the same, but earlier this morning.Got the Jerk Chicken, Cheese & … I did the same, but earlier this morning.Got the Jerk Chicken, Cheese & Bacon and Cheese & Chives - I love these kind of flavours.

My fella got 3 Jerk Chicken, I got 2 Cheese & Bacon & 1 Cheese & Chives :thumbsup:

What this, the official crisps thread!:roll::-D

thesaint;7969738

Walkers = Leicester

Nobody is perfect
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63690
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …11
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions