Mmmmmm Chinese Take Away.......

34 replies
Found 11th Jul 2009
What do you order?

I don't really try new things out.
Just orderded, chicken curry,chicken fried rice, crispy chicken in s&s sauce.

My favourite takeaway food by far.

1. Misc
  2. Takeaway
34 Comments

i normally have duck in plum sauce. i just finished an idian takeaway: Tandoori Chicken Tikka Masalla. MMmmmmmmm

I normally try something different everytime we have a take away, i've got a few I really like... not a fussy eater.

lemon chicken i perfer india tho,

you made me hungry

mmm crispy beef - lush

im sipping a lemsip and holding my poor head

your meal sounds better than mine!!

salt and pepper battered chicken with chips and a pot of garlic and chilli sauce

Can't stand chinese, always get an upset stomach.

Got to agree with ctuk on the salt and pepper chicken. Used to get it as a starter now I just get three portions as my entire meal!

Abvance;5723394

Can't stand chinese, always get an upset stomach.

Maybe try different Chinese take away? lol

My favourite from the Chinese is sweet and sour chicken hong kong style with egg fried rice, or maybe special fried rice with curry sauce yum yum

I always order special chow-mien , special curry & spare ribs
My girlfriend has satay Chicken & Chicken balls.

BeautifulBethy;5723363

mmm crispy beef - lush

crispy beef in ok sauce mmmm that's what i had last night

stgeorge;5723503

My girlfriend has satay Chicken & Chicken balls.

must be a delicacy where you're from, we only get leg/breast meat around here :lol:

ClarityofMind;5723369

im sipping a lemsip and holding my poor head your meal sounds better than … im sipping a lemsip and holding my poor head your meal sounds better than mine!!

awwww hun you are poorly xxx my son has man flu lol

ctuk;5723532

must be a delicacy where you're from, we only get leg/breast meat around … must be a delicacy where you're from, we only get leg/breast meat around here :lol:

I'm lucky my girlfriend does like her balls :w00t:

Cant beat chicken fried rice + curry source!

mum2b;5723562

Cant beat chicken fried rice + curry source!

Curry sauce with chips :thumbsup:

Nothing...................Indian FTW :thumbsup:

Just been round to friends for
lemon chicken
pancake rolls
beef & mushroom
Sweet & sour chicken
singapore noodles
king prawn chow mein
egg fried rice
chips
prawn crackers
..................................Im stuffed

bitseylango;5723577

Just been round to friends forlemon chickenpancake rollsbeef & … Just been round to friends forlemon chickenpancake rollsbeef & mushroomSweet & sour chickensingapore noodlesking prawn chow meinegg fried ricechipsprawn crackers..................................Im stuffed

Not very hungry then? :w00t:

its got to be
beef curry special fried rice
singapore chow mein
chips
pancake roll
beef in black bean sauce
chicken balls with curry sauce
was supposed to be having it tonight for my birthday but my fella is in bed with suspected swine flu.... awkward so n so!!

cuzzy;5723585

Not very hungry then? :w00t:

not now! Just very sleepy http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/muede/b010.gif

Gotta be shredded chicken in cantonese sauce, or szechuan chicken :thumbsup:

I always get the same Duck Chow Mein & Gravy, Chips & Peas

Just try Singapore fried rice with a curry sauce, chicken, pork and prawns all in a spicy fried rice... sooooperb! :-D

xsazzyjayx;5723691

I always get the same Duck Chow Mein & Gravy, Chips & Peas

That sounds quite nice I may try that next time I order :thumbsup:

ChipSticks;5723481

Maybe try different Chinese take away? lolMy favourite from the Chinese … Maybe try different Chinese take away? lolMy favourite from the Chinese is sweet and sour chicken hong kong style with egg fried rice, or maybe special fried rice with curry sauce yum yum

That is my girlfriend's favourite, she has it every time

singapore chow mein is one of my favourites... your making me want chinese, stupid diet.

ChipSticks;5723481

Maybe try different Chinese take away? lol

I only like this one place that does halal chinese, not supposed to have these take-aways anymore now anyway.

stgeorge;5723722

That sounds quite nice I may try that next time I order :thumbsup:

It is gorgeous! People often think I'm daft for the gravy, chips and peas.

Early on in my pregnancy I went through a stage of only wanting this to eat, and the Chinese was shut as they were on holiday!

Tried 2 different Chineses and the gravy was like a weird very dark brown sauce.

I'm glad to say my local Chinese is fab - the duck is just mmmmm!

We have Chinese Wednesday & I'm gonna try some of these, I really fancy one now after reading through this thread.

stgeorge;5723853

We have Chinese Wednesday & I'm gonna try some of these, I really fancy … We have Chinese Wednesday & I'm gonna try some of these, I really fancy one now after reading through this thread.

Chinese Wednesday, love it :thumbsup:

Kam Too in Portsmouth, always queuing out the door, good food and cheap prices. Sweet and sour chicken balls, chicken with ginger and spring onion, mushroom chop suey and egg fried rice for under £10. Lovely umm.......

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................................................... vegetable oil

how can you not order Chicken Chow mein thats yum yum yum, and mmmmmmmmm lemon chicken my favourite ahhhh now im hungry
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66720
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…11
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions