EXPIRED

MMOGA Advent Calendar - Prizes include "an Xbox One S, a PS4 Pro, a GeForce GTX 1070, an Oculus Rift and a lot of games"

(Two of the individual competitions are open as of today.) Prizes include an Xbox One S, a PS4 Pro, a GeForce GTX 1070, an Oculus Rift and "a lot of games."

The next box opens on the 12th of December, and the naked woman has been replaced by a gingerbread man!!!!

There are more details on the Facebook post at: facebook.com/MMO…ter

18 Comments

Thanks

Thanks Aceandstuff. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post. Go bottom right add the date 30/12/2016. Go bottom left click 'save changes. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name & they will do it for you. Nice comp. Many thanks & good luck.

Edited by: "justjunie" 7th Dec 2016

Thank You

Thank you

Thank you

Muchios Gracias !

Cheers

Thanks

thanks

Thank you

Thankyou

Cheers

thanks

Thank you

x

Original Poster

justjunie

Thanks Aceandstuff. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp … Thanks Aceandstuff. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post. Go bottom right add the date 31/12/2016. Go bottom left click 'save changes. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name & they will do it for you. Nice comp. Many thanks & good luck.

I didn't add the end date on the post to begin with, because it isn't stated anywhere on the competition site, (as far as I can tell) and there is going to be a new box open every week or so, the last one opening on the 19th of December. I'm sure the competition can be expired when it ends.

Thanks for the advice anyway!

Edited by: "Aceandstuff" 8th Dec 2016

Aceandstuff

I did't add the end date on the post to begin with, because it isn't … I did't add the end date on the post to begin with, because it isn't stated anywhere on the competition site, (as far as I can tell) and there is going to be a new box open every week or so, the last one opening on the 19th of December. I'm sure the competition can be expired when it ends.Thanks for the advice anyway!

Thanks for your reply. Your right it can be expired when it ends which you can either do yourself or request someone to do it for you. This is what it says on the page when you click on the link underneath the girl. "The MMOGA Advent Calendendar 2016

November 28th until December 30th, 2016. Hope that helps. Good luck

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win 5 x main prizes of £200 gift cards bundles at Argos1415
    2. Win £250 to spend with Hudson London! @ So Sensational11
    3. Win prizes with That's Life! Issue 324848
    4. Real People Magazine Issue 32 (ends 30.08.17)2626

See more discussions