Expired

MMOGA for FIFA coins?

Found 22nd Dec 2013
Hi, my son has found a website called MMOGA which seems to be selling FIFA 14 points for much less than the official price. Is the site legit or are they scam merchants? Ta.
Community Updates
AskFIFA
13 Comments
how much????
Original Poster
jusbrowsing

how much????

30,000 for £2.29 is the smallest amount you can buy, up to £535 for 9,000,000!!!!!
get them on ebay, never had a problem
yep same
100k on ebay is about £5 100k on mmoga is 7.76 so not a great deal imo
yep 100k for £4.60
200k for 9.??
under £10
my son uses this all the time . good website:p
A lot of you tubers use mmoga I would say that it is a fine and safe website to use, if you are still not confident then use fifa coin store I have used them and they are safe and reliable
Original Poster
OK thanks everyone. Will try with a small amount first to be safe. Merry Christmas
just refreshing tis post. My son bought £10 worth of coins from fifa shop and only got 12000. Whats the best place to get them. I feel robbed at dishing out that sort of money
scott_campbell9

just refreshing tis post. My son bought £10 worth of coins from fifa shop … just refreshing tis post. My son bought £10 worth of coins from fifa shop and only got 12000. Whats the best place to get them. I feel robbed at dishing out that sort of money

eBay?
Original Poster
scott_campbell9

just refreshing tis post. My son bought £10 worth of coins from fifa shop … just refreshing tis post. My son bought £10 worth of coins from fifa shop and only got 12000. Whats the best place to get them. I feel robbed at dishing out that sort of money

My son wanted some more coins a week ago, we used ebay seller igs365 and there was no problem (he should give me commission lol)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants