Groups

MMS on N95 8gb HELP IT WONT DO IT NOW???

My n95 was doing my texts and mms messages just fine all year but this past month it wont send or receive media messages for some reason. can someone advise me how to fix this, still got 5mths of contract to go. dont want to reset whole phone because i would lose to much dont know how to save.

19 Comments

Have ya paid ya bill????!!!!

I'm not sure how Nokias work but it sounds like you need the settings sent to you again! You can usually do this from the options somewhere! It will be an option that says Get settings! I hope that works?

contact your service provider get them to re send you your settings

check here

nokia.co.uk/get…n95

Original Poster

Abbielonglegs;6589593

Have ya paid ya bill????!!!!

haha, yes indeed i have, and still at pre credit crunch prices methinks.

Original Poster

now tells me have no packet data connection. what the devil is that.

what network r u on?

Original Poster

o2.

have tried to reset as best i can at minute but seem to be getting nowhere with it

go into nokia n95 settings and look for an icon named o2 (on first n95 it's in applications) accessed via one press of main button to left of center button then open the o2 sim icon and use get settings it's on both of my n95,s which use o2

Original Poster

ok thx will try that next.

Original Poster

dontasciime;6598584

go into nokia n95 settings and look for an icon named o2 (on first n95 … go into nokia n95 settings and look for an icon named o2 (on first n95 it's in applications) accessed via one press of main button to left of center button then open the o2 sim icon and use get settings it's on both of my n95,s which use o2

mine slightly dif so no o2 icon to be found. darn. this is so annoying.

It all changed when got the new BT home hub i reckon a few weeks back.

128plant;6600055

mine slightly dif so no o2 icon to be found. darn. this is so annoying. … mine slightly dif so no o2 icon to be found. darn. this is so annoying. It all changed when got the new BT home hub i reckon a few weeks back.

It should still be there on n95 8gb 2 secs will switch mine on

on n95 8gb it's in folder applications as well just checked but if you have moved it then just browse all of phone menu and look for a picture of an o2 sim

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3148/54295237.jpg

Original Poster

ok will hunt for that, darn things on charge now, was flat with all the shenanigans. thx.

Original Poster

darn found the o2 settings request and now asking me to contact supplier. as it was another online retailer that sold it to me the o2 automated wont accept the call. am stuck now.

128plant;6628166

darn found the o2 settings request and now asking me to contact supplier. … darn found the o2 settings request and now asking me to contact supplier. as it was another online retailer that sold it to me the o2 automated wont accept the call. am stuck now.

no idea what that means. which online retailer. using get settings will not cause a problem as you are describing unless it's stolen maybe

But then again I don't know exactly what you saying has happened

google search reveals nothing google.co.uk/sea…oq=

Original Poster

i followed the menu into get settings from service provider, o2, and thought if it resent the phone settings the phone would work again. this didnt help. no its not stolen, lol, have still got 4mths ish of contract to go. but can only reg text or call, or use camera. other functions dont work like mms or internet access. went online to try and get help but that didnt work either. have now emailed o2 to get some help from them. dont hold my breath. the contract taken out with e2save so dont suppose o2 will worry themselves too much about it.wont have nokia again.never had connection problems with any other brand before.
    when a message comes up its usually, no packet data. contact provider.

If you reset the phone settings without knowing how to set them up you will need to pass phone onto someone who knows their way round an n95 to set it back up for you try your luck at a car phone warehouse branch
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?68
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions