Mo Salah PFA Player of the Year

Found 22nd Apr
Congratulations Mo Salah well deserved award for a humble and talented player.

Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
As much as I dislike LFC you can't argue with the facts. Salah as been on another planet, Much better than any other player in the Prem and probably amogst the top 5 in the world. Well done Mo
Well deserved but just like to mention the left back. have followed Andy Robertson's career from his time at queens park, great lad and very level headed and doing great in a fine team
15 Comments
Good lad, well deserved
Real Madrid are gonna be like TV licensing, they’ll come knocking but just pretend you can’t hear them
As much as I dislike LFC you can't argue with the facts. Salah as been on another planet, Much better than any other player in the Prem and probably amogst the top 5 in the world. Well done Mo
Nice one Mo, much deserved award.
He was one of only 2 possible winners imo. No complaints, could have gone either way.

Nice to see Sane win the YP award as well.
deleted1315437
.MUFC.1 h, 22 m ago

As much as I dislike LFC you can't argue with the facts. Salah as been on …As much as I dislike LFC you can't argue with the facts. Salah as been on another planet, Much better than any other player in the Prem and probably amogst the top 5 in the world. Well done Mo

Mane and Firmino haven't done too bad either.
deleted131543723rd Apr

Mane and Firmino haven't done too bad either.

Firmino is one of the main reasons Salah has been so successful, he’s a great team player and does a lot of chasing for the ball.

Firmino has made 62 tackles this season, that’s more than

Mustafi 61
Vertongen 60
Eric Dier 56
Fernandinho 54
Henderson 54
Otamendi 53

Firmino sits so deep to pull the CB’s out to allow 2 wingers to run ahead and cut in behind the CB’s.
Edited by: "jayonline85" 23rd Apr
Definitely the right choice. He has been ridiculously good.
deleted1431257
The best choice, Salah has been outstanding this season and taking the reins from Coutinho.

However the PFA awards show (which was shown live on YouTube last night) was almost as bad as Geoff Keighley's 'The Game Awards'. An utter shambles of an awards show, a ton of filler for what is max half an hour's worth of content, trying to make it 'hip' and flashy with Z-rate singers and rappers, and at one point I thought I was watching Children In Need. Manish Bhasin shush-ing the crowd was hilarious as it was obvious the crowd didn't care for such a sub-par show.
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 23rd Apr
Well deserved but just like to mention the left back. have followed Andy Robertson's career from his time at queens park, great lad and very level headed and doing great in a fine team
Liverpool doing well. Only negative was Klopps comments towards losing 2 goal lead.
No need and totally uncalled for.
Anyway, well done Salah. and hope he gets the golden boot as well..
Bandicoot1 h, 53 m ago

Well deserved but just like to mention the left back. have followed Andy …Well deserved but just like to mention the left back. have followed Andy Robertson's career from his time at queens park, great lad and very level headed and doing great in a fine team

Going from Queen's Park in Glasgow to hopefully the final of the Champions League What a story right there!
.Yoshi.23rd Apr

Going from Queen's Park in Glasgow to hopefully the final of the Champions …Going from Queen's Park in Glasgow to hopefully the final of the Champions League What a story right there!

Yup playing amateur football to the biggest game of his career, fantastic story
Well done our Mo
He's been a breath if fresh air at LFC
33691161-R2Hg3.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants