mobdro freemium on chromecast?

Found 6th Jul 2015
Hi
I'm looking to buy a Chromecast, I have mobdro freemium on my android phone with latest update with a cast button in menu now. Will mobdro cast just by using this new update option? Thanks!
Community Updates
8 Comments
Mine casts just fine. Sometimes not the best quality tho but that could be due to the stream I am using
OK cheers
ive tried my lg gpad and one one plus one and neither cast any of the sport channels
Got my Chromecast today and the sports etc on mobdro work ace
I’ve just got mobdro (free) & I have the chromecast function too but I thought chromecast was only available in the premium version, it works just fine but is it a free trial to get you to upgrade, will it stop working after a while ?
gillsman

I’ve just got mobdro (free) & I have the chromecast function too but I t … I’ve just got mobdro (free) & I have the chromecast function too but I thought chromecast was only available in the premium version, it works just fine but is it a free trial to get you to upgrade, will it stop working after a while ?

It works free,I've used it for ages
Is the Mobdro App Freemium with Chromecast still available to others? I am looking for it badly.
Yes it is. I've noticed the same that you don't need the premium version for Chromecast and just set mine up tonight and works perfectly with the free version. Really not sure if the premium version will make much difference
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants