mobicity scam artists

Found 22nd May
I wish I'd read the reviews. I bought an Ipad online and paid nearly £300 immediately expecting delivery within days. Four months later, tens of emails later, with their ill worded terrible lying excuses for replies, such as an accounting error, or an it issue, I have decided to leave this review to warn other customers who believe that a site looks genuine. Always check reviews. I will do from now on.

Gutted as it was for my sons birthday and I spent all my money on it for him. Heartless thieves. So angry.
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
I've moved this to the misc section for you. The feedback section is reserved only for things relating to HotUKDeals.
Trustpilot rates them as 1.1/10, company based in HongKong but website being operated out of Canada.
Welcome to HUKD and thanks for the heads up warning others. Just hope you didn’t send them a photo of your credit card or copy of your passport
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 22nd May
Toptrumpet5 m ago

Trustpilot rates them as 1.1/10

Which is more than John Lewis can’t trust any if the review site as people only post when they have an issue.

Sadly the op will never be back. But they hopefully will have paid by credit card and could get their money back.
That's sad, but it's why you shouldn't buy from unknown websites. The majority are scams, and you can't tell the difference between a legit website and a dodgy one as they are very well built nowadays. Did you get a refund?
jamie01522 m ago

That's sad, but it's why you shouldn't buy from unknown websites. The …That's sad, but it's why you shouldn't buy from unknown websites. The majority are scams, and you can't tell the difference between a legit website and a dodgy one as they are very well built nowadays. Did you get a refund?

Unknown websites? Businesses have to start somewhere you know.
could you not contact your credit card company, they should have fixed it for you, no?
MadeDixonsCry22 m ago

True, but the fact that the item is so cheap (guessing this is why OP bought from here) and that the website has such poor reviews rings alarm bells.
MadeDixonsCry5 h, 41 m ago

They will love your support. lack of common sense here I see
Edited by: "MR1123" 23rd May
You joined HUKD just to report this!
Very civil minded of you.
Edited by: "Agharta" 23rd May
jamie01519 h, 25 m ago

True, but the fact that the item is so cheap (guessing this is why OP …True, but the fact that the item is so cheap (guessing this is why OP bought from here) and that the website has such poor reviews rings alarm bells.

Mobicity cant be that new of a company because they have been postings on here for a while and have been vetted by the hotukdeals process, granted though there hasnt been a deal posted for a while.
Edited by: "eslick" 23rd May
eslick1 h, 51 m ago

they cant be that new because they have been posting on here for a while …they cant be that new because they have been posting on here for a while and have been vetted by the hotukdeals process, granted though there hasnt been a deal posted for a while.

I'm not new, but the OP has only joined HUKD yesterday.
jamie01530 m ago

I'm not new, but the OP has only joined HUKD yesterday.

they being mobicity I really cant multi task
Edited by: "eslick" 23rd May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions