Groups
    EXPIRED

Mobile

I pay £6

8 Comments

if your with tsb bank you can get mobile phone insurance

im with tsb i dont know of any other mobile phone insurance apart from carphone warehouse

£2.50 / month for £150 cover

]http//ww…uk/

I always thought that £6 a month was extortionate but when I had a Treo 600 on Orange a few years ago, I went through 4 of them in 6 months due to different faults and they were swapped over the very next day, no questions asked.

£1.50 a month is a great price, but pretty uselss if you have to wait a week or so to get your phone repaired, especially if you do not have a replacement or are in need for a phone for certain reasons.

Suppose it depends what your requirements are.

Simon_G

I always thought that £6 a month was extortionate but when I had a Treo … I always thought that £6 a month was extortionate but when I had a Treo 600 on Orange a few years ago, I went through 4 of them in 6 months due to different faults and they were swapped over the very next day, no questions asked.£1.50 a month is a great price, but pretty uselss if you have to wait a week or so to get your phone repaired, especially if you do not have a replacement or are in need for a phone for certain reasons.Suppose it depends what your requirements are.

did you have too pay a fee of 25 pounds to get the phone changed i find that a few insurance companies are after that amount before repairing of exchanging a phone .excess fee is what i:oops: think it is called

Not with orange no, was a straight swap out. But you are right, with other insurances you have to pay a £25 excess fee for every repair / swap or whatever.

Check with whoever you bank with Dio. TSB aren't the only ones that offer the service. Barclays have it as part of their Additions account. This has a £6.50 charge per month but offers other services as well as this.
    Natwest offer cover as well so it's just a case of checking your account 'benefits'...you might even be covered without realising (although you presumuably need to register the no/model???)

Diodorus-siculus

Thus far I have resisted any "benefits" to my account; I pay a salay of … Thus far I have resisted any "benefits" to my account; I pay a salay of about £3000 per month into my account and don't see why they should give me extra "value" for £15 per month even though they ask every time I visit :)Anyway, MSE gives me plenty of hints

I realise the £6 you pay is cheaper than (for example) £9.50 it costs me with Barclays but if it gave the same insurance coverage then in effect any other benefits an account upgrade would give you would cost £3.50 (This will obviously vary from bank to bank).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked33
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764336

See more discussions