Groups
    EXPIRED

mobile broadband

looking for mobile broadband. wats the best deal atm.

5 Comments

on 3 via the half price mobile bb if you go via quidco ........

A word of warning if you go to three the customer service is unbelievably bad on PAYG broadband, I asume contract is just as bad.

Topping up online from a card is major hassle. I once added £10 to my account only for it to dissapear in a matter of seconds before I could convert to a top up. CS would have none of it claiming i had used it on browsing even though using their service it would have taken hours to use up £10. They wouldn't give a refund.

I always have difficulties topping up by card. It bombs out whenever it tries to go to the visa auth site. Vaouchers work ok though.

As luck would have it a saleman rang up a few weeks later to see if i would like to renew my contract and I said I wouldnt renew because of the poor CS. I got my refund but i want to leave three if i can get a good deal somewhere else

tysoup;2411629

A word of warning if you go to three the customer service is unbelievably … A word of warning if you go to three the customer service is unbelievably bad on PAYG broadband, I asume contract is just as bad.Topping up online from a card is major hassle. I once added £10 to my account only for it to dissapear in a matter of seconds before I could convert to a top up. CS would have none of it claiming i had used it on browsing even though using their service it would have taken hours to use up £10. They wouldn't give a refund.I always have difficulties topping up by card. It bombs out whenever it tries to go to the visa auth site. Vaouchers work ok though.As luck would have it a saleman rang up a few weeks later to see if i would like to renew my contract and I said I wouldnt renew because of the poor CS. I got my refund but i want to leave three if i can get a good deal somewhere else

The offer I quoted was contract not pay and go, i hardly think the problems you have had on pay and go with be the same with contract as you dont need top up cards and thats there your problems come from

Don't use T-Mobile their service is awful it is really slow and crashes loads i have to keep connecting/disconnecting loads and their customer service is awful 2 spend 1 hour on the phone on hold andf still never got it sorted!!

Original Poster

but wat deals are there?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions