Then £27 a month for 12 months
£60 odd Cashback via Quidco
Is this any good all help appreciated
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

19 Comments
Voxi £10 no contract unlimited data.
Think smarty do a plan that's 45gb per month for £15 but they buy back 8gb per month if unused at £1.25 per gb so could get it for just a fiver a month
You could just get a 3 unlimited 1 month rolling contract and put the sim in a spare phone and put it on personal hotspot. Or buy the router outright for £60...
I have a Superdrug unlimited sim in a fone
It does the job
But want something the rest of family can connect to
Bargainhead09/12/2019 18:26

You could just get a 3 unlimited 1 month rolling contract and put the sim …You could just get a 3 unlimited 1 month rolling contract and put the sim in a spare phone and put it on personal hotspot. Or buy the router outright for £60...

Where is router for£60 please
Don't do a contract for such a short term requirement.
edz196909/12/2019 18:49

Where is router for£60 please

Huawei E5330 going for £29 on Amazon

Huawei E5577 for £62 Amazon

there are different models and makes, google SIM card routers also try eBay you might get 2nd hand if it’s only for few weeks..
Personally I would avoid Three mobile, I’ve had issues for about two months and not getting any closer to resolving the issues.

I haven’t tried Voxi yet, but £10 a month does tempting, thought it was more for their unlimited data...
bozo00709/12/2019 18:53

Don't do a contract for such a short term requirement.

..unless the short term solution is so effective it becomes the long term solution. Most of my extended family are cord cutters / all-cellular.
AndyRoyd09/12/2019 17:19

Voxi £10 no contract unlimited data.

Are they still allowing unlimited data on every data plan?
darsuke09/12/2019 23:51

Are they still allowing unlimited data on every data plan?

It's still unlim everything on the lowest cost Voxi £10/m plan so I have zero interest in paying any more just to see if the more expensive Voxi plans are also unlim everything, but on the assumption that Voxi simply can't count I would expect all Voxi plans to be unlim everything, inc pic msging.
AndyRoyd10/12/2019 00:00

It's still unlim everything on the lowest cost Voxi £10/m plan so I have …It's still unlim everything on the lowest cost Voxi £10/m plan so I have zero interest in paying any more just to see if the more expensive Voxi plans are also unlim everything, but on the assumption that Voxi simply can't count I would expect all Voxi plans to be unlim everything, inc pic msging.

Cheers. Might trial one for the Home broadband.
AndyRoyd10/12/2019 00:00

It's still unlim everything on the lowest cost Voxi £10/m plan so I have …It's still unlim everything on the lowest cost Voxi £10/m plan so I have zero interest in paying any more just to see if the more expensive Voxi plans are also unlim everything, but on the assumption that Voxi simply can't count I would expect all Voxi plans to be unlim everything, inc pic msging.

What’s to stop them suddenly stopping this and they land you for a large bill if you go over the agreed GB?
Craig201810/12/2019 06:26

What’s to stop them suddenly stopping this and they land you for a large b …What’s to stop them suddenly stopping this and they land you for a large bill if you go over the agreed GB?

Presumably you can't go over without buying some kind of bolt on once they've corrected the systems?
Craig201810/12/2019 06:26

What’s to stop them suddenly stopping this and they land you for a large b …What’s to stop them suddenly stopping this and they land you for a large bill if you go over the agreed GB?

Voxi made this statement to its customers via text msg:
"Hi, we're making some technical updates to our plans so to make sure you're not impacted, we've temporarily switched you over to completely unlimited data. To make sure your unlimited data is activated, just restart your device. We'll text you to let you know when everything is back to normal. Thanks, VOXI."
and the concept that Voxi states it will (additionally) let you know when you have used various stages of your allowance:
"What happens if I run out of data on my plan? We’ll alert you when you’ve used 80% and 100% of your plan’s data... That means no expensive and unexpected charges outside your plan."
help.voxi.co.uk/pla…htm
AndyRoyd10/12/2019 11:05

Voxi made this statement to its customers via text msg:"Hi, we're making …Voxi made this statement to its customers via text msg:"Hi, we're making some technical updates to our plans so to make sure you're not impacted, we've temporarily switched you over to completely unlimited data. To make sure your unlimited data is activated, just restart your device. We'll text you to let you know when everything is back to normal. Thanks, VOXI."and the concept that Voxi states it will (additionally) let you know when you have used various stages of your allowance:"What happens if I run out of data on my plan? We’ll alert you when you’ve used 80% and 100% of your plan’s data... That means no expensive and unexpected charges outside your plan."https://help.voxi.co.uk/plans-and-extras/1040530192/What-happens-if-I-run-out-of-data-on-my-plan.htm

Ahh that sounds good. I am trying to get out of my Three contract that runs out next April and Voxi seem promising. Looking to put the sim in a 4G router that I have...
Craig201810/12/2019 11:07

Ahh that sounds good. I am trying to get out of my Three contract that …Ahh that sounds good. I am trying to get out of my Three contract that runs out next April and Voxi seem promising. Looking to put the sim in a 4G router that I have...

You may find Voxi has graduated from counting school by the conclusion of the Spring 2020 term, but in the meantime Voxi has run out of fingers.
Another vote for Voxi, Me and my wife have been on the 8GB for £10 plan that has been unlimited since early summer plus I've also recommended a load of friends to them who then also received a free £10 Amazon gift card just because I recommended them !!
Edited by: "PaulandPam" 10th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions