Found 19th Apr 2009
My contracts almost up was just wondering, if any of you could recomend some one who has the best deals atm ect?

4 Comments

Not sure what tariffs are around but id recommend 3 for having the best HSPDA coverage imo.

I travel a lot with work all over the uk and used o2 before 3 and found their coverage was generally GPRS and rarely hspda so I ditched them for 3.

Ive seen people talking about a 15gb for £15 a month on 3 on here, might be good depending on your usage?

In addition 3 regularly put half price deals on for new and sometimes existing customers, thats what made me switch from o2.

Yes, 3 are doing £15 for 15gb and my mate who is a regular user says he struggles to use it all each month.

Original Poster

jase.2;4973073

Not sure what tariffs are around but id recommend 3 for having the best … Not sure what tariffs are around but id recommend 3 for having the best HSPDA coverage imo.I travel a lot with work all over the uk and used o2 before 3 and found their coverage was generally GPRS and rarely hspda so I ditched them for 3. Ive seen people talking about a 15gb for £15 a month on 3 on here, might be good depending on your usage?In addition 3 regularly put half price deals on for new and sometimes existing customers, thats what made me switch from o2.

im currently with 3 at the moment and was thinking about going in the £15 or 15 gb a month deal but i find that the internet goes a snails pace

Original Poster

kjbenja;4973107

Yes, 3 are doing £15 for 15gb and my mate who is a regular user says he … Yes, 3 are doing £15 for 15gb and my mate who is a regular user says he struggles to use it all each month.

im on the 3Gb a month of £15 and i dont use it all to eb honest. probably could start using more downlaod type things with it i suppose, just the speed is bad thats all
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wanted: Sweet Sundays code (5 points) please!!11
    2. School shoes - with lights77
    3. Has anyone used an online quote website for new windows?33
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?11

See more discussions