Groups
    EXPIRED

mobile broadband EXPIRED

hi all i was after some advice please we are off on holiday soon to green acres in porthmadog north wales and the post code is ll49 9yb and would like to purchase a mobile internet dongle for our lap top i have had a look at some coverage maps but me being me dont quite understand them and was wondering if some one else could advise please all help gratefuly recieved and heat and rep will be left many thanx

2 Comments

For most places in Wales it's best to ask in the area, the coverage maps are no use at all.

My lads just moved to the middle if Wales and the coverage map said Voda, Orange and O2. In fact where he lives and works (5 miles down the coast) only Orange works, which was a surprise.
    Either ask around or go there and try some payg sims (that's waht we did)...

Original Poster

steve1221;5596550

For most places in Wales it's best to ask in the area, the coverage maps … For most places in Wales it's best to ask in the area, the coverage maps are no use at all.My lads just moved to the middle if Wales and the coverage map said Voda, Orange and O2. In fact where he lives and works (5 miles down the coast) only Orange works, which was a surprise.Either ask around or go there and try some payg sims (that's waht we did)...

ok thanx i think orange came up with the best coverage on maps lol :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1223
      2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710944
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767103
      4. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1328

See more discussions