Groups

mobile broadband help

hi if i have mobile broadband and put the sim in a phone will it make calls and texts as well?

reason being i probably use internet more than calls so would like a contract broadband which i can make the occasional call and text and be charged for on top

is that possible ?

5 Comments

i use 3. it comes with texts which u use from your computer, but i cant use it in a mobile. you could always use skype?

If it's a straight mobile BB acc it won't have any voice calling live on the plan, so no.

Original Poster

steve1221;7461522

If it's a straight mobile BB acc it won't have any voice calling live on … If it's a straight mobile BB acc it won't have any voice calling live on the plan, so no.

oh right thanks

is there any cheap plans with low calls and texts but with internet then that anybody can point me to?

I have a TMobile contract mobile broadband SIM which can be used to make calls and texts. The rates are at the more expensive PAYG rates.

Original Poster

Somebody;7465062

I have a TMobile contract mobile broadband SIM which can be used to make … I have a TMobile contract mobile broadband SIM which can be used to make calls and texts. The rates are at the more expensive PAYG rates.

rarely make calls s o not too fussed how much does it cost?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions