Mobile broadband help needed please!

9 replies
Found 15th Jan 2011
Guys, I need to know what is the best deal for mobile broad band. I'm thinking of buying a sim and using it in a dongle, but which to go for??
Many thanks in advance.

8 Comments

Ive got a pay monthly mobile BB with 3 and travel all over the uk with work and never found anywhere it doesnt work, so id sure recommend them

Original Poster

ok thanks, so which dongle should i get?

3 sim fine with my galaxy tablet,works well in fact. BTW cheaper on ebay.

3 seems cheap, but try out the signal first in whereever place you'll be using it most.

You may even have to try different dongles for 1 month each, but what good is a cheap dongle if the signal is poor.

On a similar theme, only Nokia phoes work well in my house ... why I don't really know. I just libe in a normal semi, not in a cave or old air raid shelter

Banned

[quote=jase.2]Ive got a pay monthly mobile BB with 3 and travel all over the uk with work and never found anywhere it doesnt work, so id sure recommend them[/quote

Try the train from Glasgow to anywhere down south. It wont work there!

Banned

I have a 3 PAYG dongle that I was given. It's now unlocked and I use my Vodafine sim with unlimited web access in it.

You can buy a 3 sim on eBay with 3 months 3GB allowance on it for around £7 I think. Use it up, and buy another.

dimebars

Try the train from Glasgow to anywhere down south. It wont work there!

OK. Which mobile broadband does work on the train from Glasgow to anywhere down south?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315392
    2. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?22
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322825
    4. word association Game74244869

See more discussions