Groups
    EXPIRED

mobile broadband usb dongle

hi, im looking to get a usb broadband donlge for as cheap as possible. i dont want any contracts only pay as you go.

cheapest i have found is 69.99.

can anyone help me find it cheaper

thanks

6 Comments

USB Pre-Pay Broadband Modem Dongle On 3 (White) £59.99

www . play . com

I believe you can get the price down to £19.99 if you can convince 3 that your an existing customer. So...if you have a friend that is on 3, you could get them to purchase it for you.

highguyuk;1833134

I believe you can get the price down to £19.99 if you can convince 3 that … I believe you can get the price down to £19.99 if you can convince 3 that your an existing customer. So...if you have a friend that is on 3, you could get them to purchase it for you.

is that instore or online??

instore I think

i phoned a couple of stores.
    both offered 50% off monthly package to existing 3 mobile(monthly) customers.
    1 offered payg usb modem for £20 - other for 50% off their retail price.

No offers for 3 payg customers.

hi i`ve tried calling up a few 3 stores around wolverhampton and stafford and they are not willing to budge on teh exisitng £69.99 on the payg usb modem. they do it half price if you take a contract out. can anyone explain which stores will do teh special price if an existing contract customer?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553780
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047092
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7071341
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?715

See more discussions